Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Tulsi Gabbard considering boycotting debate

Featured Posts

neptugne

kind of slay, props for pointing out the bernie sabotage, but I also feel like... sis you're running as a democrat, already kind of right wing-y, you shouldn't say the DNC is literally threatening democracy etc imo just bc you already know you won't be the nominee :madge: idk i'm conflicted

Maleficent

I agree with her. I would love to see more prominent candidates (Warren and Sanders specifically) to also speak out. The DNC is corrupt it needs to be fixed. 

I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician

Maleficent
Just now, neptugne said:

sis you're running as a democrat, already kind of right wing-y, you shouldn't say the DNC is literally threatening democracy etc imo just bc you already know you won't be the nominee :madge: idk i'm conflicted

Why, what does she have to lose? She might as well take down a corrupt agency while she can still get headlines...

neptugne
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

Why, what does she have to lose? She might as well take down a corrupt agency while she can still get headlines...

I'd rather a democrat actually win the election than DNC be obliterated lol despite their corruption 

• Like 2

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

Yes, fighting the DNC and alleging they are sabotaging voters is a very smart thing to do while a Republican demagogue narcissist has a chance to get a second term... 

She’s just angry because she didn’t qualify for the September debate and she might not qualify for the ones after October. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 4

Maleficent
10 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I'd rather a democrat actually win the election than DNC be obliterated lol despite their corruption 

10 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Yes, fighting the DNC and alleging they are sabotaging voters is a very smart thing to do while a Republican demagogue narcissist has a chance to get a second term... 

She isn't trying to destroy the DNC, she's just trying to make sure they stop the tricks that cost us/them the 2016 election

Morphine Prince
Just now, Maleficent said:

She isn't trying to destroy the DNC, she's just trying to make sure they stop the tricks that cost us/them the 2016 election

Then she should have boycotted since the beginning. She’s just channeling her frustration with a dead campaign. It’s desperate. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 3

FATCAT

I hope she does, her involvement at this stage is wasted space.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2

LateToCult

As the great prophetess Onika Maraj once said, “if you ain’t shittin’ then get off the pot.”  :gaysia:

The funny thing is I wouldn’t even mind if she became a serious candidate in the race. Right now we have a man who busted an eye vessel on live tv, a man who had a heart attack, and a woman who’s been branded a serial liar.  :selena:

Edited by LateToCult

Maleficent
14 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Then she should have boycotted since the beginning. She’s just channeling her frustration with a dead campaign. It’s desperate. 

If it is a desperate grab at a headline, then the DNC has nothing to worry about it. If she is true calling the DNC out on rigging, then the media attention will hopefully ensure the problem is corrected before it leads to another 4 years of Trump.

• Like 1

nswain1110

Cool Tulsi, bold move - BUT, we still haven't forgotten how you fought to oppress the LGBTQ community. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 2

gabeoz

Ah yes, “boycotting” the debate she wasn’t going to qualify for.

• Like 2