💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Ultimate Little Monster Test

Jjang

Featured Posts

Biebz fans are voting for 3 categories,While we are only voting for 2,And we are leading for most points so far,So i guess by logic we are winning biggest fans,But don't get your heads up from now,There are still 36 days,Let's crush them Beliebers like we did last year!

I am staying strong on this one, feel like I have been hitting that 'vote' button for a year!

Actually,It will tell you when you voted the maximum amount of votes,Just like it did with me,Also make sure to vote on CHROME+EXPLORER,or any kind of internet,It will still count as a vote! :D :pawsup:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently doing this! :troll::unicorn:

Loves u :party:

:clap: This is the most creative way I've seen a fan try to get our gurl votes.

:party:

GagaObsession

Biebz fans are voting for 3 categories,While we are only voting for 2,And we are leading for most points so far,So i guess by logic we are winning biggest fans,But don't get your heads up from now,There are still 36 days,Let's crush them Beliebers like we did last year!

Actually,It will tell you when you voted the maximum amount of votes,Just like it did with me,Also make sure to vote on CHROME+EXPLORER,or any kind of internet,It will still count as a vote! :D :pawsup:

Oooh I didn't know this, ok, opening up Explorer haha! :)

WarriorPrince

Oh that makes sense, thanks.

I'm so proud of everyone that has been voting, in less than 2 hours we've reached 1D and we are almost reaching JB on todays fan team votes. :party:

You should put the direct link to lady gaga's EMA page, its easier and faster to vote.

http://uk.mtvema.com/artists/lady-gaga

You'd think so, but for me it's not. Click one, click the other... then what? I have to reload the page to vote again. And that's slow. So, instead, I go in to http://uk.mtvema.com/vote , and from there I can click Best Live, Gaga, Biggest Fans, Gaga, and repeat. For me at least, it's faster than reloading.

Unless there's a way to vote again on the artist page without reloading?

WarriorPrince

You'd think so, but for me it's not. Click one, click the other... then what? I have to reload the page to vote again. And that's slow. So, instead, I go in to http://uk.mtvema.com/vote , and from there I can click Best Live, Gaga, Biggest Fans, Gaga, and repeat. For me at least, it's faster than reloading.

Unless there's a way to vote again on the artist page without reloading?

Well i think it's faster for me to reload than to do what you do.

But anyway, most of the time i just put her artist link as the main page of a browser i dont use and i just open many tabs without the need to put link->enter->new tab all over again.

Archived