Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
performance

Super M on Ellen

Featured Posts

moonboywow

 

 

Hi, my name is Bacon! Oh my god. This is better than BTS on ellen. 

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CautiousLurker

Pray tell, what in the world does constitute... jopping :oprah:


It somehow manages to sound kinky and lame at the same time :flower:

desparate-depression-riddled-d*ck-obsessed-horndog... 4masc

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonboywow
2 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Pray tell, what in the world does constitute... jopping :oprah:


It somehow manages to sound kinky and lame at the same time :flower:

I mean gaga has invented words. I think a lot of people will like this. It's the perfect balance of kpop and american pop. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CautiousLurker
6 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

I mean gaga has invented words. I think a lot of people will like this. It's the perfect balance of kpop and american pop. 

Why, good sir, you must have mistaken my inquiry - I never demanded the identity of the person responsible for creating the term be revealed, but merely the meaning of the aforementioned term :flower:

desparate-depression-riddled-d*ck-obsessed-horndog... 4masc

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonboywow
13 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Why, good sir, you must have mistaken my inquiry - I never demanded the identity of the person responsible for creating the term be revealed, but merely the meaning of the aforementioned term :flower:

They explain it in the video. Lol. Jopping is jumping and popping. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah

Loved the Interview, but like what does Ellen expect when she asks the Single question lol

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonboywow
Just now, Noah said:

Loved the Interview, but like what does Ellen expect when she asks the Single question lol

They be lying of course. Taemin goes home and has some naughty time with a pretty Asian girl. You already know taemin is freak in bed. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah
51 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

They be lying of course. Taemin goes home and has some naughty time with a pretty Asian girl. You already know taemin is freak in bed. 

... a girl... right 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ReginaGeorge

Nintendo should sue them because of that reductive name. :vegas:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonboywow
1 hour ago, Noah said:

... a girl... right 

I really think taemin is straight but this is an uncomfortable analysis. It's none of our business 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Franch Toast

Okay, that was a sweet interview, and kind of them to make a donation to Ellen's fund. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonboywow
8 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Okay, that was a sweet interview, and kind of them to make a donation to Ellen's fund. 

I know! They're all so kind. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...