šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you a Greta Thunberg fan? (POLL)

Kimmo

Do you agree with the Climate Change Activist?  

304 members have voted

1. 1. Are you?

• Yass...Queen
    • No... thanks!
    • Sheā€™s a poser
    • I donā€™t care!

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

She's done an excellent job at bringing awareness to an issue that the grown ups of the world are doing nothing about. For that she should be commended.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker
4 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Have you looked into how much it takes and how they make those ā€œeco friendly trainsā€œ lmao šŸ˜‚ the steel, the energy, the petroleum needed to make parts.... but you do Greta ...

Do I really need to explain to you that riding a train doesn't single-handednly doom the planet? Like, I really don't understand how you don't see how stupid and disingenuous this argument is, not to mention straight up missing the point that climate activists are making - so far you haven't actually engaged with anything those people have been saying - you literally just want an excuse to sh*t on a kid, yikesĀ :saladga:

Poissonche

I am disgusted by what I am reading in this thread.

Everybody knows, and has known for years, about climate change and its fatal consequences. Still, world leaders kept putting economy first. We can't do this because we can't fund it. We can't do this because it'll make us lose money. But the planet does not give a f*ck about money, it's just going to kill us regardless. And that's where Greta comes into play.

Scientists were giving urgent warnings. And nobody gave a sh!t. And Greta took action. Now the people are finally waking up. Seven million people protested for world leaders to do something about climate change. This is about our future.

Do you see what the problem is? Greta is a child. A literal child. And she's not the problem. The problem is that it took a LITERAL CHILD for ADULTS to wake the f*ck up! And they're still not listening because she's a child. Because they can't accept a child telling them the truth to their face.

Our world leaders are narcissistic. Arrogant. Pretientious. And they're proving it by themselves by their reactions towards Greta. How they go around her statements and just attack and mock her. And y'all are no better.

xoxo Craig
4 hours ago, Autumn said:

education for what? our planet is on the brink of collapse, is there any point getting any education if she won't have equal opportunities in the future?

She is a 16 year old kid preaching about stuff she doesn't fully understand.Ā 

End Racism Now

skaxboy

I like her and will defend her when the alt right morons attack her. I donā€™t see why anyone would be against being environmentally responsible, thereā€™s just no logical reasoning to me tbh.Ā 
Ā 

I understand she may be a little much for some people, but I am so happy younger kids are becoming more active and aware of climate change. Itā€™s typically the older folks who are critical of her, the generation that wonā€™t be around once Greta gets to their ages.Ā 

edengowon
9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She is a 16 year old kid preaching about stuff she doesn't fully understand.Ā 

She does fully understand it though, she quotes genuine scientific reports and journals. She uses genuine statistics. Just because she's 16 it doesn't mean she is stupid or naive, I'm sick of young people being put down for their age

the artist formerly known as melancholia

1 hour ago, Bellatrix said:

For example she attacked economic growth recently, but I think the climate change needs it.

The doctrine of eternal economic growth is insanity. It's the definition of unsustainable. There are real limits to growth, and we need to learn to live with them. Once we've extracted all the resources, and squeezed out all the inefficiencies... there is nothing else.

BlueyOysterCult

Reading this thread shed some light on how it was possible for someone like Trump to be elected as president..Ā 

Poissonche
17 minutes ago, BlueyOysterCult said:

Reading this thread shed some light on how it was possible for someone like Trump to be elected as president..Ā 

Right? It feels like some people don't understand that economy was all invented by humans. How can someone put economy and capitalism before the environment? This is driving me nuts. Think, people, think.

1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It could be simply she couldn't process her thoughts at the moment. As someone who is very shy and introverted I can relate a lot. I actually find it infuriating when teachers or people in general assume I'm unprepared or not involved because I can't articulate myself on the moment.Ā 

Plus she has autismĀ 

mister max
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

The way y'all are acting, extreme flooding will happen tomorrow as well as the earth being on fire and everyone will cease to exist...Ā  it doesn't work like that kids :awkney:

If we keep our current livestyles and dont change a thing, it may become our future. Everything that we put in the athmosphere right now, will be there for a VERY long time, I'm sure you have already seen enough images/graphs/whatever about the emmision of green house gases and what not, the increase in storm intensity, the loss of biodiversity etc.. The message that these "kids" are trying to get across is that we need to act now so that we can still have a habitable planet when we get older and when our kids get older.

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

7 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

Because some people believe there is an agenda being pushed. I've seen "woke" people on facebook saying things like it's a ploy to increase taxes.Ā 

I swear we should start spreading the idea that climate change makes you gay, or it makes you abort your baby, THEN those people willĀ fall in line and start caring

MJHolland
8 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Ā 

Greta-thunberg-eating-lunch-fake-picture
Ā 

You are beingĀ very dishonest and pessimistic.

No one hasĀ  a bigger stake in the climate crisis than the children. Sure, maybe they're not 100% polished and agreeable ā€” but this kid had done more for the betterment of ourĀ planet than every single person on this website combined.Ā 

Just disgusting what you're trying to do to a brave kid. Shame on you. Show some respect ā€” take down this photoshopped picture while you're at it. Talk about a fraud, jfc.Ā 

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Adakam said:

I swear we should start spreading the idea that climate change makes you gay, or it makes you abort your baby, THEN those people willĀ fall in line and start caring

Take away their pension funds and put it towards new schools.Ā :ladyhaha:

If they don't want to care about our future they don't get one either.Ā 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived