💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

'Never Really Over' hits 100M views

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Woohoo

congrats to my summer's fav bop! :party:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Woohoo

small talk would've smashed if puth kept it :crossed:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

IAmNotHere1997

Extremely underwhelming for the so-called big comeback of the former-hitmaker former-Queen of Youtube :sis:
Congrats I guess :sis:

GaGaAst

It really deserved being a hit.. Its such an amazing song.. But it's view is too less considering that this video is in recommendation list for all my friends who listen to music in YouTube 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Woohoo
15 minutes ago, Runway said:

Remember when she used to effortlessly get 700-800 million views :rip: 

she's clearly not in the mood for an album and just releasings this for fun, iicrc she didn't perform NRO live until ~2 months after the release

FfFfFfFF
29 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

she's clearly not in the mood for an album and just releasings this for fun, iicrc she didn't perform NRO live until ~2 months after the release

Nah, it's just that the GP moved on from her.

SHALLOW

I love it but it’s so overplayed here in Italy, i swear i keep hearing it daily. Like, even during Witness Era,  Bon Appetit was always on the radio. Not complaining tho, just observing.

TheSlash
1 hour ago, GaGaAst said:

It really deserved being a hit.. Its such an amazing song.. But it's view is too less considering that this video is in recommendation list for all my friends who listen to music in YouTube 

Why is everything underlined? :oprah: 

OT: The verses are really promising but then - and I never thought I'd say that in my life - the basic production of Zedd kicks in and there goes the potential for a good song :duck: 

Ew, David!

Luna Lovegood

I literally don’t get the hype over this song like Katy has made better bops than this omg... Teenage Dream, TOTGA, Legendary Lovers were BOPS.

luna’s advocate

FfFfFfFF
4 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I love it but it’s so overplayed here in Italy, i swear i keep hearing it daily. Like, even during Witness Era,  Bon Appetit was always on the radio. Not complaining tho, just observing.

I can confirm. I heard the song in my Italy holiday during 3 days as much as I did home during half a year. :sis:

Archived