đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

X Factor: Celebrity (UK) First look video and start date confirmed

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Zander

I’m British and these really aren’t exactly what I call celebs. They’re really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Olivia Olsen does have a nice voice. Her songs as Marceline from Adventure Time are great :wub:

FlopSlurper
10 minutes ago, Rio said:

Are u British?

nope, do I have to be British or American etc to know the celebs  from those countries?

Gimme More
10 minutes ago, Zander said:

I’m British and these really aren’t exactly what I call celebs. They’re really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Olivia Olsen does have a nice voice. Her songs as Marceline from Adventure Time are great :wub:

i agree i wouldn't call them 'celebrities', most of them are off of UK Reality TV shows, influencers, British actors from Soaps, Rugby Players, Quizzers on Quiz shows, Dancers on Strictly Come Dancing.

but these shows barely have any real big celebrities these days :selena: but i'm sure it'll be entertaining, as i enjoy the UK X Factor anyway!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

10 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

nope, do I have to be British or American etc to know the celebs  from those countries?

No. But I'm pretty sure most people over the age of 20 knows Ricki Lake. And most British people will definitely know the Vixen

Archived