Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Bernie Sanders first 2020 TV ad

Featured Posts

Faysalaaa

Its obviously Warren vs Trump. Then Trump will win 2020.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 1

Ladey Gaygay

Ok bernie I see you:flower:

𝖎 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖗𝖚𝖌𝖘
  • Love 1

OliG

I mean I don’t know his guy since I haven’t done my research but why can’t someone young who knows more about the younger generation (that also is our future) run for president? Kinda tired of the old people running for president, It’s such a stereotype. I think US and a lot of other countries need younger presidents. 

• LMAO 2
  • Sad 3

SEANGT
7 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

This is so ridiculous, and that article on the hill by whoever about this is also not a convincing argument. 

Anyway it's a good ad, I wish Bernie luck.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

This is so ridiculous, and that article on the hill by whoever about this is also not a convincing argument. 

Anyway it's a good ad, I wish Bernie luck.

What are you talking about? 

Halsey
15 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

:queenga:unless we nominate Biden, then it’ll be a landslide Democratic victory

I got drunk
  • LMAO 3

Faysalaaa
19 minutes ago, Halsey said:

I dont think even Biden supporters believe that. Is this a joke? It will be a bigger lose than Hilary 2016 and we will live in another 4 years of collusion conspiracy theory.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Halsey
5 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I dont think even Biden supporters believe that. Is this a joke? It will be a bigger lose than Hilary 2016 and we will live in another 4 years of collusion conspiracy theory.

Biden is the only candidate to lead polls in Ohio. He consistently leads polls in Florida, and PA. He’s the only candidate who stands a chance in NC and TX and AZ.  

Hillary and Biden are incomparable. Biden was literally thee candidate everyone was begging to run in 2016 to replace Hillary and everyone has been begging to run for 4 yrs. 

I got drunk
  • LMAO 5

PunkTheFunk
36 minutes ago, Halsey said:

I-

It'll be quite the opposite...

#Marianne2020
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
4 hours ago, Halsey said:

Biden is the only candidate to lead polls in Ohio. He consistently leads polls in Florida, and PA. He’s the only candidate who stands a chance in NC and TX and AZ.  

Hillary and Biden are incomparable. Biden was literally thee candidate everyone was begging to run in 2016 to replace Hillary and everyone has been begging to run for 4 yrs. 

People generally dont know who Biden is, all they know is he worked for Obama which is very nostalgic for alot of people. This is why he is winning in the polls, but leading the polls does not matter as we saw with Hilary. When its time to face Trump, his brain will melt on national television and he will be exposed as another Hilary corporate democrat, and Trump will make himself look like anti establishment. Biden has lost 3 times in past elections, it wont happen again.

I know people will laugh at this, but Tulsi can easily win over Trump. She has a presence that demands respect from all political sides and is a veteran. Trump cant make fun of her period and her being a woman. Shes also not corrupted and is the true moderate candidate, which is why Republicans, Libertarians, and independents love her. Bernie can win too, but he needs to not be afraid to be himself and stop playing by the Democratic party rules..  Michelle Obama also can easily win over Trump but thats not happening.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1

Born To Slay
1 hour ago, OliG said:

I mean I don’t know his guy since I haven’t done my research but why can’t someone young who knows more about the younger generation (that also is our future) run for president? Kinda tired of the old people running for president, It’s such a stereotype. I think US and a lot of other countries need younger presidents. 

I understand ur gripe but u should look into him before saying this. Bernie Sanders May be old but he has the heart of a young person. His policies are great for the young generation, he’s super concerned with college affordability and college debt and climate change is a central plank of his campaign. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

whocares
1 hour ago, OliG said:

We have younger people running in the Democratic Party who are horrible. This argument is weak. He’s been ahead of his time on most policies. The problems we’re facing now and in the future, were things he knew would happen. We don’t need a younger president. We need the right president.

Edited by scarlxrd
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

whocares
1 hour ago, Halsey said:

He’s the front runner simply because of name recognition and the fact he was Obama’s Vice President. Which he can’t stop reminding us. Nobody was asking Biden to run. Idk what you’re talking about. He’s the worst candidate running and he will 100% lose to Trump.

Edited by scarlxrd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1