💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: I’m calling my next album ADELE

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Bolkins

I’ve been away for a week, I was hoping by the time I was back she’d have come to her senses again but here we are 

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nikolai Barrow

She's actually such a funny person. XD I am living for her most recent tweets. 

Smother Em Eh

Maybe the LG6 title is her age. You know how Adele names each one of her albums after the age she was during that time. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

It would be so funny if this is actually true. And if it is then maximum IMPACT would be servedt :reductive: Lead single to be Tea ft ADELE at last :excited:

herassisfamous

Pretty PLEASE someone give an explanation that makes sense like wtf? :selena:

All we need is love

Franch Toast

I love her so much! I'm amused by the idea that she's either trolling her label (who may be reminding her that they need to work around Adele's release date when releasing LG6), her fans (such as folks on this site who constantly make comments about the LG6 lead single being "Dinner ft. Adele"), or both. TrollGa is the most adorable FunGa. She must be such a blast to hang out with. :heart:

She/Her/Hers

Bowman
1 hour ago, AlotofApollo said:

My Theories:

#1 she seems to be annoyed by the norms of beeing a pop star | She has some disagreement  with her label or the music industry itself

#2 she wants to make clear, that her motivation behind her actions hasn't anything to do with stardom 

#3 the possibilities:

- this is again a critique of the music industry. As long as Adele is on it, it'll sell...

- This could mean her Album-release date was pushed back by her label, because of the rumoured Adele Album. 

- Collab or trolling of the rumoured "Dinner"

I think you’re right that would all make total sense tbh, seems like Gaga is struggling with agreements with her label or something, probs spoke about Adele and her releasing new music soon and they want Gaga to delay it 🤷🏼‍♂️

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

5 hours ago, S0436 said:

I wonder if she is saying she has heard the new Adele album and it’s awesome.  Or she has been told by Interscope not to release LG6 this year because of Adele.  That goes with her recent tweets about the perils of being a pop star.

That... actually sounds realistic

Archived