Gaga: I’m calling my next album ADELE

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProdigyARTPOP
5 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I don't want that.. I want dancepop for gods sake..

when are people here going to realize that an album like TF/TFM is never coming. She’s made that abundantly clear since 2013

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

when are people here going to realize that an album like TF/TFM is never coming. She’s made that abundantly clear since 2013

Not when she releases bops like The Cure 

thatfoxyfeeling
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Not when she releases bops like The Cure 

I really think The Cure was just to keep her semi relevant while making ASIB. It was a cute bop, but nothing iconic. 

DutchHooker
5 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Yeah but did she that it wouldn't be like TF/TFM or that it wouldn't be dance-electro-upbeat-pop?, because if she's not going to do normal pop again for the rest of her life and be the adele 2.0 then I might unstan. 

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

JohnnyVersace
57 minutes ago, GunninMan said:

Why are y’all thinking so deeply about this obvious joke of a tweet? Haven’t we all been saying for MONTHS that maybe the album is called GAGA? This was her way of joking around, saying it’s named ADELE. I could almost guarantee it has nothing to actually do with Adele, how the music will sound, etc.

Incredible how you know Gaga's exact intention of every word she says! :pawsup:

Juanjo

Could this mean they’re planning LG6 release and promo around ADELE’s new album, she’s literally sick of it (in a good way)? 

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, DutchHooker said:

Yeah but did she that it wouldn't be like TF/TFM or that it wouldn't be dance-electro-upbeat-pop?, because if she's not going to do normal pop again for the rest of her life and be the adele 2.0 then I might unstan. 

Then just go away and stan Kim Petras or Charli XCX or Ava Max lmao it's not 2010 anymore hun, and as much as I want Gaga to go back to her original sound with a modern twist I won't complain if she decides to release a full ballad album. People actually really love Gaga's ballads and with ASIB she has once again prove herself an amazing vocalist snd songwriter. She's human, she has a vision of the things she likes and everything, you just have to respect it and stop whining like a 7 year old

Seeka
2 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Didn't you say this during the Joanne era? And lookie where you are now. 

Gaga was not put on this Earth to make you personally happy. 

Go on. Unstan. You have to realize at some point, you can't control an artist like Gaga. She creates what she wants to. 

Clinging to the past with rose tinted glasses on does nothing for anyone. 

Archived