💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms no new music from ARTPOP until 2013

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh if I would be Gaga I'd do the same thing. A new symbolizes a new beginning + journey. Of course, Little Monsters won't like this decision. :fthis:

It'd be just too silly to not have the first single out before the Grammys, so I doubt we'll be waiting for long once we get into Jan. :yes:

It'll be out late-January, I hope :party:

Something like 28th of January with an announcement about it the 6th of January.

I feel this right coming out in 2013... BUT... ISN'T THIS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH HYPE?

That's what I keep worrying about :ohno:.

I'm afraid the GP might be getting hyped already or soon that's not good. She better stop talking about ARTPOP.

she's been a mess talking about ARTPOP , she needs to keep quiet, do the BTWB and stop hyping the album with cryptic tweets and comments.

THIS :worship2:

She knows the world will end in December, that's why she's hyping ARTPOP that much... Im sure it doesnt even exist :crossed:

:deadbanana:

:laughga:

don't think it will feel fresh to me when I've been earlier told we'd get music this year, it will feel like something that we could have had ages ago lol

ugh I hate when things don't go to the plan announced. if it's not definite then don't say anything, not hard

I wanted an X Factor performance in November/December to promote the new single. :cry: But regardless, if it is mainstream enough, it stands a big chance of going to #1. It'll go to #1 in the majority of the world, of course, but after the lukewarm reception her last album got in the UK and her first album not to have had any #1 singles, I want an absolute smash #1 hit in the UK this time around. But I guess, by 2013, the world will be gagging for more Gaga, so it's for the best. It just seems like Rihanna is the only international act who's guranteed UK #1's these days, so promotion on X Factor could have been crucial for Gaga. That's all I'm saying.

THIS

She knows the world will end in December, that's why she's hyping ARTPOP that much... Im sure it doesnt even exist :crossed:

That would explain why it will never be finished:lolgaga:

Archived