💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms no new music from ARTPOP until 2013

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's not hyping it up, she's being honest this time and letting us know it's not coming this year. So don't say this is like what happened in 2010.

Giorno Giovanna

I can see it coming this way:

Dec 30th - 'biiig surprise for you lil monstarz on new year'

Jan 1st - 'My new single is called ARTPOP'

March 1st - ARTPOP (single) is released

June 1st - ARTPOP (album) is released

:blehga:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Flippy

This b---h :fail:

Ehh.... I just can't wait any longer though! :taylor:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

FrozenKookie

Some ppl are so dumb. You guys don't remember why MTN flopped so hard? It's better she release the single next year than making another single to be drowned by Christmas songs.

Of course it will be fresh, when the time of the release is still centered around Christmas theme, Gaga would pop with a dance track that's off the current theme at that time :hor:

It'd be just too silly to not have the first single out before the Grammys, so I doubt we'll be waiting for long once we get into Jan. :yes:

PopRunTheWorld

OMG GaGa is wise :laughga:

BTW Ball Tour break: December 12 - January 11.

The best date to release lead single is... 1 January!

Firstly it's Tuesday(high position on Hot100). Secondly - do you remember GaGa's New Year's Eve Performance? It could be great promotion :shutup:

Well since it's not coming out for so long I would love it if maybe she released some unreleased tracks or something. Maybe like release 1 week on Little Monsters for a couple months. Nothing official just something for the fans to enjoy and have fun with while we wait.

We're all Stronger Together!

Archived