Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Highway Unicorn Appreciation Thread

Soneresc

Featured Posts

not a french fry

I like the first 10 seconds better than the entire song, but after that, it has the same anthem-like throbbing beat, that sounds like  99% of Born this Way so no

social experiment gone wrong

Omg! I hadn’t listened to this song in at least a year, and this morning I gave it a shot and had a religious experience. Those pounding synths, the lyrics about unicorns and love...everything I need in life tbh. So happy Gaga had this album to share her crazy beautiful brain with us.

Suspiria
43 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Iconic tour intro as well.:

I do like the song and BTWB is her best tour hands down by miles. But I always felt this song was such a weak opener:selena: Visually the opening is so grand and spectacular but the song just... doesn't have the energy or oomph to open a show that grandiose and OTT.

Lord Temptation
24 minutes ago, jared011 said:

Omg! I hadn’t listened to this song in at least a year, and this morning I gave it a shot and had a religious experience. Those pounding synths, the lyrics about unicorns and love...everything I need in life tbh. So happy Gaga had this album to share her crazy beautiful brain with us.

It’s so gay and gothic! :ally:

Sexy dungeon of love in the heavenly sky vibes :tony:

Smother Em Eh

The bridge is magical I will say that but the rest is ehhh. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Glamourpuss
47 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I do like the song and BTWB is her best tour hands down by miles. But I always felt this song was such a weak opener:selena: Visually the opening is so grand and spectacular but the song just... doesn't have the energy or oomph to open a show that grandiose and OTT.

I disagree. At the show I attended the lights went with the music. I mean the opening was really flashy and it set the mood. The atmosphere was great and I thought it was the perfect song to open the show. Better than Artrave's opening imo, which doesn't have much of an oomph. 

Ugh I love it, especially the "we're gonna drink until we die, die, die..." - part. I always listen to the song in the car bc I think there it sounds the best idk :ladyhaha:

I didn't fall. The earth rotated incorrectly.

Just now, Tigra said:

Ugh I love it, especially the "we're gonna drink until we die, die, die..." - part. I always listen to the song in the car bc I think there it sounds the best idk :ladyhaha:

I didn't fall. The earth rotated incorrectly.

Archived