Stefani Tee
politics

Trump's new campaign ad exposes Biden

Featured Posts

whocares

Good. That way democrats can think twice about nominating such a horrible candidate like Biden. I don’t like Trump but anything to take Biden down before he gets the nomination:bon: 

Edited by scarlxrd
  • Like 4

hurricane326

Lol so fitting how the images didn't embed

Honey, you got a big storm comin'
  • LMAO 3

PartySick

I am not watching that :rip: Trump can't expose anyone other than himself. Besides, I'm sure it's just more alt-right meme machine generated garbage. The latest muck to crawl out of the propaganda swamp.

Can't wait until they impeach the motherf*cker :firega:

There will come a day where we will stop hearing the name "Trump".

🔪🐚🏹💋💎💅💃🔵🐷👠👗🚬💊💕👏
  • Like 8
  • YAAAS 3

Judas18

Funny because the firing of this Ukrainian prosecutor was actually requested by pretty much every western leader, not just Joe Biden, including Christine Lagarde, leader of the IMF.

Don't get your information from Republicans. They have no regard whatsoever for the truth. They have what's called "alternative facts":

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/9/23/20879611/joe-biden-hunter-biden-ukraine-corruption-prosecutor-burisma-donald-trump-whistleblower-complaint

"But though Biden may have taken credit for it, this was hardly his unique idea. “Everyone in the Western community wanted Shokin sacked,” Anders Aslund, a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, told the Wall Street Journal. “The whole G-7, the IMF, the EBRD, everybody was united that Shokin must go, and the spokesman for this was Joe Biden.”"

Edited by Judas18
  • Like 2

Faysalaaa
20 minutes ago, PartySick said:

There will come a day where we will stop hearing the name "Trump".

It will never stop, even after his presidency, he will continue this and the media will give him the attention he wants.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Faysalaaa

21 minutes ago, Judas18 said:

Don't get your information from Republicans. They have no regard whatsoever for the truth. They have what's called "alternative facts":

Dont get your information from Republicans and Democrats, they both have whats called "alternative facts".  Atleast republicans openly lie about things while democrats are very manipulative and people actually believe them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa

Thats actually a good ad :laughga: I still dont know if what he did is legal or not..

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Lilmonzter

Is it like a full frontal

Ew

Yucky 

Just thinkin about maked me wanna hurl:udidnt:

Veni Vidi Amavi

LilyLark

Stupid ad, because the Ukrainian man at the heart of all this straight up told several Ukrainian journalists (I've been getting the gossip from my Ukrainian neighbor) that Hunter Biden didn't do any thing illegal..and this is after Joe helped get him fired. Yes, these kind of board appointments look shady but they happen all the time (even some of the Queen's grandkids, like Zara Tindall, have similar "jobs") and are legal in Ukraine. But even if he was being shady, it ain't on Joe—Joe, unlike Trump, has no financial connections to his kids.

I don't even like Joe (I'm for Warren) but he's getting a raw deal.

BlackFluid
39 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

It will never stop, even after his presidency, he will continue this and the media will give him the attention he wants.

??? Lol. look at him, he’s almost dead.

Why am I on GGD

Why do I feel like American political campaigns are always centred around dragging other politicians down instead of actually providing political value?

• Thanks 1