Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Hillary: Trump is an illegitimate president

Featured Posts

Batwings

No lies were told. One thing that disappointed me so much about Trump's election is that the Electoral College was designed to prevent presidents like Trump, and they ended up becoming the sole reason he was elected. It should be completely eliminated. I mean, the fact that you can lose an election but still become president is absolutely absurd, especially in the 21st century.

• Like 21
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4

Faysalaaa

Shes the last person to comment on this considering the Dossier. Shes mad at Trump for literally doing the exact same thing she did? She colluded with Russia by contacting a former British spy to get information from Russian officials to get dirt on Trump. She also worked for the White House doing illegal things all over the world in the name of the American people. Hes as legitimate as she is.

The Narcissism is too much  :triggered:  

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 4

Morphine Prince
9 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Shes still in denial? lol and shes the last person to talk about this considering the Dossier.

I don't understand this. What's wrong with the dossier? Assuming you're talking about the Fusion GPS/Steele dossier. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

Faysalaaa
5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I don't understand this. What's wrong with the dossier? Assuming you're talking about the Fusion GPS/Steele dossier. 

The Clinton campaign colluded with Russia by contacting a former British spy to get information from Russian officials to get dirt on Trump

I edited my post above to explain more..

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1

Morphine Prince
11 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

The Clinton campaign colluded with Russia by contacting a former British spy to get information from Russian officials to get dirt on Trump

First of all, The Clinton campaign HIRED Fusion GPS which is an AMERICAN research/intelligence firm in Washington D.C. 

Second, Christopher Steele is an ex-British intelligence officer. 

Third, conservatives were the first to conduct opposition research on Trump by hiring Fusion GPS.

The Clinton campaign and DNC then hired Fusion GPS to conduct opposition research which is the norm of all campaigns. They didn't collude with a foreign government. 

Furthermore, after the DNC stopped funding the dossier, Fusion GPS itself funded the last bits of the research because it was of that much interest to them. 

All of that is very different than directly threatening foreign leaders to get dirt on your opponent, or even directly meeting with people to ties with the Russian government who reached out to you in order to influence your country's elections. Which is what occurred with the Trump campaign. And then they proceeded to lie and hide details of these meeting. 

The Steele dossier is perfectly legal and US intelligence officials had knowledge of it. 

The comparison is BS and I will not let anyone spew this misinformation.  

Edited by Morphine Prince
The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 8

Ziggy

to those saying or will say that she's a sore loser, needs to get over it, whatever: We all should be sore because we are all losers under this administration. If you're not sore then you're not living in the America that's suffering under this GOP machine's policies and I highly encourage you to step outside and see it.

Edited by Ziggy
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Miracle

I still don't get how Hillary lost with a difference of more than a million votes. Electoral college is probably the dumbest thing Americans have and they have and do A LOT of dumb stuff

• Like 12

Lord Temptation

Gurl give it up already and bow out with grace like a lady. She’s really just a parody at this point.

• LMAO 2

M Monstre

Some of y'all are attacking her when we literally have the POTUS trying to get foreign leaders to interfere with our elections :ladyhaha: 

Please get your priorities straight. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

PartySick

My president :applause:

America's REAL choice :applause:

#KeepAmericaGreatAgain 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Bellatrix

The US should really change their messed up electoral system. The side with the actual most votes should be the one that wins.

• Like 2

Bonkers
24 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Gurl give it up already and bow out with grace like a lady. She’s really just a parody at this point.

Or maybe everything she warned us about is coming true!? 

Oh yeah, that's exactly what happened.

Shame to those of you who have eaten up trumps lies, distortions and false equivalences, that was his plan and turns out that even here there are people who were daft enough to buy into.  

The worst part is how you sound like you think you're informed experts or something, when you're just repeating illogical garbage from a someone who intelligent people immediately recognize as a lame con-man.  :fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis:

:fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis:

:fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis::fthis:

Beautiful in my way