Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: 1984 episode 2 receives critical acclaim again

Bradley

Featured Posts

Diamonster

I think since I'm not super excited about this season, I'll watch it once it's done so I can binge 

ryansamonster

Enjoying this season so far! Hard to judge after 2 episodes what the rest of the season holds but they’re building some type of supernatural concept. 

There’s a shower scene with all the male leads, in case anyone is interested :bon:

jacs vs looser
10 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

It's been pretty good so far, I like that their introducing a supernatural element, I felt like that's what was missing. It really feels like AHS now (Minus the OG Actors).

Reveal hidden contents

I hope they don't spend too long on the murder mystery of the first campers, It's pretty obvious from episode 1 it was Margaret and she blamed it on the janitor forcing him into an asylum that made him into what she claimed he was.

Unless all the camera work and hiding the face of the killer in those scenes is a misdirect...

Spoiler

I didn't realize it was Margaret on the first episode, but the second one makes it really clear from the ghost's flashbacks. I too hope they don't spend a lot of time before "exposing" that.

hankhatesyouall

I don't get the acclaim. I will continue watching this, but it sucks compared to Coven/Asylum/Hotel. Really boring. At least, there were hot gay scenes:messga:  

sillynate
6 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

I don't get the acclaim. I will continue watching this, but it sucks compared to Coven/Asylum/Hotel. Really boring. At least, there were hot gay scenes:messga:  

Hotel was subpar to most of the other seasons though :selena: 

Archived