Stefani Tee
tech

Iphone 2020 rumoured prototypes leaks

Featured Posts

River
15 minutes ago, mvstraw said:

yes there have been always a microphone at the top

no the speaker is on the top, the microphone is at the bottom where the charge spot..

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

RAMROD
19 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Looks like any Android from 2019 :huntyga:

Apple is so slow nowadays and it's not innovating that much.

Except you're wrong tho.

Apple have been owning the copyrights of these innovations since few years ago, before Android phones did it. Apple never stop submitting new designs copyrights even now. That is exactly the reason why Samsung got sued and lost to Apple many hears ago. And they just developing it carefully even if that means relased a little late. Apple's name of the game is the long run, they always want to make sure features are developed carefully on any aspects, unlike android that is hasty just to be called they did it first, but most non Pixels android phones only got supports and security updates for 2 or 3 years max. Meanwhile Apple only stop support altogether this year to iPhones 5 and iPhone 6 which is 7 and 5 years old respectively

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ The ♥ Very ♥ Fine ♥ Versatile ♥ Adaptive ♥ And ♥ Most ♥ Revered ♥ Tech ♥ Dandy ♥
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SHALLOW
33 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Except you're wrong tho.

Apple have been owning the copyrights of these innovations since few years ago, before Android phones did it. Apple never stop submitting new designs copyrights even now. That is exactly the reason why Samsung got sued and lost to Apple many hears ago. And they just developing it carefully even if that means relased a little late. Apple's name of the game is the long run, they always want to make sure features are developed carefully on any aspects, unlike android that is hasty just to be called they did it first, but most non Pixels android phones only got supports and security updates for 2 or 3 years max. Meanwhile Apple only stop support altogether this year to iPhones 5 and iPhone 6 which is 7 and 5 years old respectively

What copyrights are you talking about? They certainly don't own the one about the camera under the display, which is gonna be the major thing on androids next year. They certainly don't own a copyright about foldable smartphones that have been presented this year. And they don't even own the under display fingerprint sensor copyright.Plus they've been pretty late to introduce a wide angle camera. So i'd say they're not innovating at all. Androids are moving much faster and their only problems is software fragmentation, which is slowly getting fixed. More and more brands are extending updates to 3 years which is pretty good. You have to keep in mind that 4/5 years updated are the least Apple can do for an overpriced Iphone tbh.

Edited by SHALLOW
Don't you know my a$$ is famous?
  • Thanks 1

LeJudas

This looks cool! 

I'm interested to see how apple implements this design in their own way.

Follow me if you're bored sis

Hey Boy
2 hours ago, mister max said:

Looks like my xiaomi mi 9t :laughga: but without a popup camera

I consider buying it :pawsup: is it worth it?

kyanewest

Iphone 2025 : Microphone at the bottom

Iphone 2028: Microphone on the side

Iphone 2034: Bigger lenses

etc etc

The crowds are gone. And it's time to wash out the blonde.

gabeoz
22 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

What copyrights are you talking about? They certainly don't own the one about the camera under the display, which is gonna be the major thing on androids next year. They certainly don't own a copyright about foldable smartphones that have been presented this year. And they don't even own the under display fingerprint sensor copyright.Plus they've been pretty late to introduce a wide angle camera. So i'd say they're not innovating at all. Androids are moving much faster and their only problems is software fragmentation, which is slowly getting fixed. More and more brands are extending updates to 3 years which is pretty good. You have to keep in mind that 4/5 years updated are the least Apple can do for an overpriced Iphone tbh.

Sis... they’ve submitted patents for these types of designs for years. Including under display cameras and foldable technology. While Apple isn’t the first one to unveil these features, we know they’ve been working on their own version of these for years, some even for a decade. Just because they’re not the first to release these technologies doesn’t mean they haven’t spent time on it.

• Like 3

SHALLOW
10 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Sis... they’ve submitted patents for these types of designs for years. Including under display cameras and foldable technology. While Apple isn’t the first one to unveil these features, we know they’ve been working on their own version of these for years, some even for a decade. Just because they’re not the first to release these technologies doesn’t mean they haven’t spent time on it.

They still late tho. Like, FaceID is already not that great compared to in display fingerprint sensors.

I honestly don't care how much time they spent if they always have to come late when things already moved on to something better. 

Don't you know my a$$ is famous?
  • Like 1

mvstraw
1 hour ago, River said:

no the speaker is on the top, the microphone is at the bottom where the charge spot..

what do you mean? it literally says "built-in microphone" at the top? it's both a speaker and a microphone

iPhones always had three microphones, one at the bottom, one at the top and one on the back by the camera...

iphone-x-xs-microphones-tech-spec.png

Edited by mvstraw

River
10 minutes ago, mvstraw said:

what do you mean? it literally says "built-in microphone" at the top? it's both a speaker and a microphone

iPhones always had three microphones, one at the bottom, one at the top and one on the back by the camera...

iphone-x-xs-microphones-tech-spec.png

isn't the top one a speaker? because it's where you put it in your hear when you talk to hear and your mouth is to the microphone at the bottom, you're not speaking to it.

I'm confused :toofunny:

Maleficent

but wouldn’t next year be iphone 11s (smaller upgrade) and then the 12 in 2021? or is apple ditching their og release cycles?

I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician

mvstraw
1 minute ago, River said:

isn't the top one a speaker? because it's where you put it in your hear when you talk to hear and your mouth is to the microphone at the bottom, you're not speaking to it.

I'm confused :toofunny:

omg:saladga::saladga::saladga: the microphone at the top is used when you record a video with the front camera or when you talk to Siri... it's not used for phone calls :laughga: it's both a speaker and a microphone.

River
2 minutes ago, mvstraw said:

omg:saladga::saladga::saladga: the microphone at the top is used when you record a video with the front camera or when you talk to Siri... it's not used for phone calls :laughga: it's both a speaker and a microphone.

I'm such a flop :sharon:

• LMAO 1

mister max
8 hours ago, Hey Boy said:

I consider buying it :pawsup: is it worth it?

Yes definetly! For its price its an amazing phone, it can compete with some flagships from other brands. It works great for me

• Love 1