Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

30 GOP Senators would vote to remove Trump if vote was private

Featured Posts

FABian

I think its because they love pence.

Trump is actually not a champion of the GOP as much as the left would like to believe.

He has a lot of moderates on his side.

• LMAO 1

Gagaloo92

Damn. So if that were the case, he'd actually be indicted and removed from office even if every Democrat in the Senate didn't vote for it. 

Not that this is likely to happen of course. Republicans are much too cowardly. Plus Pence would not be good for any of us. 

The House can vote to impeach him, putting a massive stain on his presidency, and we can vote him out in 2020.

Edited by Gagaloo92

SolidSnake
5 minutes ago, FABian said:

I think its because they love pence.

Trump is actually not a champion of the GOP as much as the left would like to believe.

He has a lot of moderates on his side.

Trump has something like a 90% approval rating among GOP voters. What a bunch of moderate dorks think in the Senate doesnt matter. 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Born To Slay

But it won’t be a private vote and dear god does this show what pussies our elected officials are. 

FATCAT

Wow so Republicans are just a bunch of snowflakes that can't take the heat on actual morals.

What a bunch of cowards.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 7
  • LMAO 1

SolidSnake
Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

Damn. So if that were the case, he'd actually be indicted and removed from office even if every Democrat in the Senate didn't vote for it. 

Not that this is likely to happen of course. Republicans are much too cowardly. Plus I don't want Pence. 

The House can vote to impeach him, putting a massive stain on his presidency, and we can vote him out in 2020.

I'd be careful saying put a stain on his presidency. You are working with a guy who is very good at avoiding stains. 

Gagaloo92
Just now, SolidSnake said:

I'd be careful saying put a stain on his presidency. You are working with a guy who is very good at avoiding stains. 

A President has only been impeached twice in US history. Nixon resigned before the House held a vote on it. 

Regardless of how it's spun, he would be only the third President in history to be impeached. That's historic and is a stain irrespective of how you frame it. 

• Like 1

SolidSnake
Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

A President has only been impeached twice in US history. Nixon resigned before the House held a vote on it. 

Regardless of how it's spun, he would be only the third President in history to be impeached. That's historic and is a stain irrespective of how you frame it. 

Let's be real. We've never had a president like Trump before. You can throw what happens "normally" out of the window when discussing him. An impeachment probably wont hurt his chances among GOP voters. 

Gagaloo92
18 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

Let's be real. We've never had a president like Trump before. You can throw what happens "normally" out of the window when discussing him. An impeachment probably wont hurt his chances among GOP voters. 

Well of course it won't hurt his chances with them. His supporters will support him no matter what.

And you're right that he's the furthest thing from normal and that we are in a completely new world now. I didn't mean that in the sense that oh, this is what's happened before so it's what going to be. 

All I mean to say is that he will be listed in the history books along with only 2 other Presidents as having been impeached. That's a stain if there ever was one. 

The one thing Trump does care about is his ego, and that is sure to really get to him. You can already tell how triggered he is with his reaction since this happened. 

Edited by Gagaloo92

StarstruckIllusion

Nightmare. Lit rlly a nightmare. W those 30 + all the Democrats, he’d def get impeached

Halsey
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Bitch lets just make it unanimous already. Throw him out of politics, end of story

I got drunk