💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Normani interview on Zach Sang

HoneyB

Featured Posts

I love how she talks. I had no idea she literally filmed the Motivation video in one day-:udidnt: while she was touring with Ari!

Here’s some stuff they discuss:

-She also discusses the Beyoncé comparisons and what inspired Motivation and the music video! Basically an homage to 2000s pop and music videos she says that she wanted to release something uptempo unlike the recent songs out now that are “vibey”

-She’s really critical on herself and verrryyyy hard worker.

-Basically for her debut album/era she really wants to show people who she is, and she herself is struggling to find her place but she’s looking forward to the challenge.

-There is a “layer” of her album that reflects Motivation, she wants her album to be dynamic and explore different things. Basically who Normani is. She’s hoping by the end of the process for it to be a 14 track album.

-She’s working with Max Martin on multiple songs so prepare for the bops!

-She’s releasing something pretty soon most likely the second single, she hinted that it’s produced by Max Martin!

- Talks about relationship with Ariana they’re besties who sleepover and play PlayStation together lmao.

-She says Motivation is just “scratching the surface” when it comes to the album.

- Album not coming before 2020!

There’s more stuff but you should watch it I like her she seems chill!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

21 minutes ago, Nightwing said:

Album not coming before 2020? :saladga:

2020 is in three months and a week 🤷🏼‍♂️

She can be big, it depends on the quality of the songs she put out. Motivation is mediocre while the video was fantastic, but she can't keep doing that the whole album or it'll be forgettable. She has a huge talent tho and would hate it for it to be wasted 

Adrenaliner

She has a great voice, awesome moves and ok music, but I feel like something is missing (at least for me). The x-factor? Personality? Relatability?

FentyGa

i love her sm

she’s a great talker, too

and she basically confirmed a song on the Charlie’s Angels soundtrack which is great

i just want her to get another top 10 hit. a solo one this time. we can only hope:lana:

10 hours ago, Andreu said:

2020 is in three months and a week 🤷🏼‍♂️

Still a long time to say she released "Motivation" a couple of weeks ago.

I hope she releases a well-promoted single before then.

Archived