Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

Lana Del Rey has a new mans


DELETETHIS745638

Featured Posts

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

"I got a taste for men who are older, it's always been so it's no surprise" - Lana Del Rey :fan:

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

If you look closely in the 1st pics, he's wearing 'blue jeans, white shirt'. I see what she did there :fan:

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Illuminati
2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

"I got a taste for men who are older, it's always been so it's no surprise" - Lana Del Rey :fan:

I've heard he's only 35 or something, which is crazy given the grey hair

edit: nvm he's like 47

Link to post
Share on other sites

Awww yeeee he's hawt :saira:

Hopefully he treats her right, seems like a nice stable guy, a manly provider as she likes

No more wishy-washy man child Norman F!cking Rockwell "arteest" types, right Lana? :fan:

My old cat is a tough man, but i cant deny the way he bites my hand and he stabs me, he grabs me by my heart <3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw that she was (once again) juggling like 3 men at once (mess :ladyhaha: ) but if it inspires her music, sure go for it lol

Musery
Link to post
Share on other sites

He's cute, but also when I was 21 I was seeing a 45 year old "straight" white man and let me tell you, Lana...

... run.

3 points in and ready for more
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...