Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga smoking a joint on stage in Amsterdam (09/17)

Jase

Featured Posts

If Gaga smokes weed or drinks in general, that's her business. I mean as long as her habits don't spiral out of control then I'm OK with it. I'm not someone who drinks or smokes weed, but I respect the fact that it's her life and she can do as she wishes. I don't know if I necessarily approve of her doing this stuff on stage. I mean I don't want to see stuff like this start to become part of her show because: 1. It may be a bad influence for her younger fans. 2. Gaga has a responsibility to perform on a professional level and that shouldn't be possibly compromised for being stoned or drunk on stage. There have been musicians who have performed drunk/stoned on stage before and it's not a pretty sight.

Now with what Gaga has done in the last concert or two isn't that big of a deal to me. Just taking a couple puffs from a joint or drinking a few sips from a booze bottle isn't that bad. But as I said, I don't want it to start to become part of the show and I don't think it will be. So I don't think we should all go nuts over something like this. I mean there's no harm in raising some eyebrows over it, but I don't think this is something to get too concerned about.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• jhonyguy04

• omglion

• Bebe

Tbh, Idc that she's smoking on stage. Just don't argue when you can't prove weed to be good for you (unless used for medical purposes)

Argument invalid. :blehga:

I never said weed was good for you but alcohol and cigarettes are more harmful. You were laughing at that notion.

If Gaga smokes weed or drinks in general, that's her business. I mean as long as her habits don't spiral out of control then I'm OK with it. I'm not someone who drinks or smokes weed, but I respect the fact that it's her life and she can do as she wishes. I don't know if I necessarily approve of her doing this stuff on stage. I mean I don't want to see stuff like this start to become part of her show because: 1. It may be a bad influence for her younger fans. 2. Gaga has a responsibility to perform on a professional level and that shouldn't be possibly compromised for being stoned or drunk on stage. There have been musicians who have performed drunk/stoned on stage before and it's not a pretty sight.

Now with what Gaga has done in the last concert or two isn't that big of a deal to me. Just taking a couple puffs from a joint or drinking a few sips from a booze bottle isn't that bad. But as I said, I don't want it to start to become part of the show and I don't think it will be. So I don't think we should all go nuts over something like this. I mean there's no harm in raising some eyebrows over it, but I don't think this is something to get too concerned about.

I agree w u. I would not want her to perform all doped up.

At the Dublin show, some fan handed her a bottle of Jameson and she took a drink. Nobody said a word about that.

Ahem:

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=30250

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=30257

I never said weed was good for you but alcohol and cigarettes are more harmful. You were laughing at that notion.

And I mean't not bad.

No, I was laughing at the face people are going "Herp derp it's not as bad as alcohol." :derpga:

When it's still bad in the first place.

Now go somewhere Jhony. :coffee:

Alcohol IS more deadly then smoking marijuana. You can very easily "overdose" on alcohol. Show me one case where someone has overdosed or died because of marijuana.

Our livers were not designed to filter alcohol :smh:. It just so happens that the liver can be used that way.

I have never claimed that marijuana doesn't cause any harm whatsoever. But neither does alcohol or cigarettes, both of which are legal and both of which Gaga has used in public.

Alcohol and cigarettes are more addictive than marijuana and it is more dangerous.

I never said designed. No one designed my body. It developed and transformed over a long period of time to what I have now.

"More dangerous" "more addictive" "causes more deaths" "more harmful"

You're using a lesser of two evils reasoning, that has no place in any discussions.

Edited by omglion

HybridWarhol

Gaga is going to do what she wants to do, because she's an adult. Deal or stan elsewhere please.

If you have a problem with marijuana, don't do it. Simply put. Why is there even an argument here? :)

Edited by HybridWarhol

I never said designed. No one designed my body. It developed and transformed over a long period of time to what I have now.

"More dangerous" "more addictive" "causes more deaths" "more harmful"

You're using a lesser of two evils reasoning, that has no place in any discussions.

I never said "causes more deaths." I said marijuana has caused no deaths.

I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of attacking gaga for smoking marijuana in public when they don't attack her for smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol in public.

I also pointed out the hypocrisy of people claiming she is setting a bad example for kids, despite the fact that she stimulates oral s-x every night at the BTWB.

It is hypocritical for people to claim that she shouldn't be smoking weed on stage because it is dangerous, while they cheer on as she takes shots on stage. That is the only point I have made.

I never said "causes more deaths." I said marijuana has caused no deaths.

I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of attacking gaga for smoking marijuana in public when they don't attack her for smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol in public.

I also pointed out the hypocrisy of people claiming she is setting a bad example for kids, despite the fact that she stimulates oral s-x every night at the BTWB.

It is hypocritical for people to claim that she shouldn't be smoking weed on stage because it is dangerous, while they cheer on as she takes shots on stage. That is the only point I have made.

Well I didn't find Gaga's smoking offensive...this time. She is in a place where it is legal and socially accepted to do that kind of stuff. :sweat:

Ahem:

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=30250

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=30257

OH. :sweat: Sorry, I missed this obviously. :)

Well USUALLY people don't seem to complain about Gaga's use of alcohol and her talking about it. If you want an artist who doesn't openly have fun with alcohol, that's fine, but you've written off probably a majority of pop and rock artists.