Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Gaga smoking a joint on stage in Amsterdam (09/17)

Jase

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive

Lady Gaga / Snoop Dogg (Lion) / Willie Nelson World Tour 2013.

Where can I buy a ticket :excited2: ?

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• jhonyguy04

• omglion

• Bebe

When we met her we asked if she wanted some weed. She replied with, "Oh, usually I would but I vomited during that show and I'm not feeling to well. But you kids promise me that you will never smoke, only weed!" We obliged.

she meant last nights show? where did you meet her?

Snoop Dogg died. It's Snoop Lion now. :creepflop:

Oh I know, now I wonder just how much pot that took

Lady Gaga / Snoop Dogg (Lion) / Willie Nelson World Tour 2013.

LOL

GagaObsession

I am just gonna say she is a grown woman and let her make her own decisions.

I can't help feeling a little disappointed in her but we just have to let her go her own way.

"oh look at me I'm cool I smoke weed", she probably half assed the show afterwards too.

I HIGHLY doubt what you just put in quotation marks was what she was thinking before she took that joint. I really don't understand anyone's quarrels with her smoking pot on stage, in a region where marijuana is LEGAL! She is not hurting anyone (perhaps herself) by doing this, and everyone needs to get off her back for this, seriously. At least she's not doing meth, crack, or c-----e you guys! Come on!!!

I am just gonna say she is a grown woman and let her make her own decisions.

I can't help feeling a little disappointed in her but we just have to let her go her own way.

Why disappointed? Everyone is allowed to smoke weed here in Holland, the bad side effect are so overrated in America. It's fun to do and relaxing.

"oh look at me I'm cool I smoke weed", she probably half assed the show afterwards too.

LOL what's ur problem gurl

I HIGHLY doubt what you just put in quotation marks was what she was thinking before she took that joint. I really don't understand anyone's quarrels with her smoking pot on stage, in a region where marijuana is LEGAL! She is not hurting anyone (perhaps herself) by doing this, and everyone needs to get off her back for this, seriously. At least she's not doing meth, crack, or c-----e you guys! Come on!!!

THIS tbqmh is so true. Our country is the only in the world where nobody gives a **** if u smoke weed, it's way better cuz u don't have to call a ****ty dealer or someone who has way more d--gs than weed. U can buy it in the stores.

Who never smoke weed in Amsterdam,were never be in Amsterdam.

Even I smoked weed in Amsterdam already :sweat:

I'm going next week, I'm so excited :excited2:

I'm very pro-marijuana..but not her smoking a strangers joint.

Call me a worrier, but it could be laced with something her body isn't used to smoking!

Well, I don't see the point in her smoking weed on stage, inside a closed arena, next to people who are working as dancers or working with lights in high altitudes and with children watching.

If you want to be a pop star you can keep whatever habits and preferences you have, but mixing it with your work when you know a large part of your fanbase is composed by children and teenagers is a no no.

Parents should be parenting their children, not pop stars.

But not many children look up to their parents. They're going to look up for role models, like lady gaga.

Yeah compared to the rest of the BTWB where she stimulates oral s-x, swears and flashes her ass.

Or like the times she has taken alcohol on stage or sung a song about alcohol.Or like the times she has written and sung songs about s-x. Or all those photos in the Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson book where she is smoking cigarettes and flashing her tits.

Lady Gaga isn't a children's entertainer. She never has been.

You know, young kids are comming to her shows with their parents and if you compare cigarettes with weed, there's something wrong with you.

I dont see a problem with it, so many people go to Holland to smoke because it is legal and just because she's a celebrity doesn't mean she has to censor herself.

Gaga knows, and is strong enough to deal with d--gs and their side effects and shes always been honest about her d--g use.