đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga smoking a joint on stage in Amsterdam (09/17)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• jhonyguy04

• omglion

• Bebe

Americano

What's wrong with her?

Really good role-model for children. :sick: :shutup:

Parents should be parenting their children, not pop stars.

when was she a good role model for the children?while constantly stating she used d--gs?by saying she drinks?by almost performing oral s-x on stage? thats not the brand gaga is trying to built.the american sweetheart.

she the badass woman who isnt afraid to say what she thinks

What's wrong with her?

Really good role-model for children. :sick: :shutup:

Yeah compared to the rest of the BTWB where she stimulates oral s-x, swears and flashes her ass.

Or like the times she has taken alcohol on stage or sung a song about alcohol.Or like the times she has written and sung songs about s-x. Or all those photos in the Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson book where she is smoking cigarettes and flashing her tits.

Lady Gaga isn't a children's entertainer. She never has been.

After she started "smoking", lots of people in the audience followed her example. And thats just annoying since everybody is standing close together. I don't need anybody's smoke in my face. Plus people are allergic, asmatic etc..

But you cant say anything since Gaga gave the example. :confuse:

I got in trouble for smoking a LITTLE BIT of pot at the Monster Ball, how IRONIC aha

After she started "smoking", lots of people in the audience followed her example. And thats just annoying since everybody is standing close together. I don't need anybody's smoke in my face. Plus people are allergic, asmatic etc..

Yeah during the concert is rude, since the place is PACKED. I sometimes smoke a bit, but during the opening act or so

Edited by EastonEllis

A lot of people were already smoking before that incident. Well, at least in front where the people with the government hooker package were standing, didn't smoke myself the whole show(as it is officially forbidden to smoke inside). The person next to me also had asthma and she said something about it to the people behind us. And the became rude, the security gave them a big warning with throw them out if they would do it again.

MelbHawker

I don't have an issue with her doing it on stage .. but considering there'd have been young children there it was probably a little inappropriate of her do it. It sends out a wrong message about weed.

Waits till the media crucifies her.

Mister G

i know it harmless, and i dont care if she does it in private (NOT IN PUBLIC :derpga: ) but her doing on stage, knowing it will be photographed is slightly irresponsible and definitely disappointing.

There's a video somewhere on YouTube during The Monster Ball days in early 2010 where right before Telephone she smelled weed in the stadium and asked who had weed and wasn't sharing. It's not entirely irresponsible because everyone knows she does weed. It's harmless and it's not like she's encouraging it. Besides, it's legal in Amsterdam so why not.