💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga smoking a joint on stage in Amsterdam (09/17)

Jase

Featured Posts

I lover her! but she looks a A HOT MESS in those pics! OMG!! not attractive at all, plus smoking weed makes u EAT! just saying

It's so sad Buzzfeed.com is calling her "Britney circa 2007" :(

http://www.buzzfeed....-danger-of-weed

Interesting. She just gave a performance piece on fame where she had her head shaved and got tattooed (like Britney in 2007) and Lindsay and Paris (Britney's former publicity stunt pals) were in attendance. Life imitating art or art imitating life?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• jhonyguy04

• omglion

• Bebe

MessyTop

Interesting. She just gave a performance piece on fame where she had her head shaved and got tattooed (like Britney in 2007) and Lindsay and Paris (Britney's former publicity stunt pals) were in attendance. Life imitating art or art imitating life?

There's definitely something going with her. And press is paying more attention.

you say that about an artist who brought an 11 year old on stage to sing a sing with her and promoted another 12 year old after he covered her songs

she knows she's got a lot of kiddie fans, so promoting the use of weed is not good, and the use of c-----e is horrible

I guess the drinking, cussing and s-xuality are fine for kids of those ages.

I smoke weed myself but she shouldn't be doing this on stage where she has ****loads of kids in the audience whom she is extremely impressionable upon. Dissapointing tbh. Another thing which annoyed me was the fact she liked this photo on littlemonsters which shows snow white doing c-----e http://littlemonster...dbd544c3c00318e

Fair enough you do d--gs but don't broadcast it in public when kids are watching, disrespectful and being a try hard imho, she needs to tone it down a bit cause it's starting to seem a bit desperate

I agree with you, lately she started to like weird stuff on littlemosters...

Although i like when she smokes :hor: but i'm not sure about the influence on others...

Btw, i tried to make a joint for the first time yesterday (not because of gaga, i would have tried anyway) but i didn't get any effect at first, but i vomited at night then. Is that normal for the first time?

Although i like when she smokes :hor: but i'm not sure about the influence on others...

Btw, i tried to make a joint for the first time yesterday (not because of gaga, i would have tried anyway) but i didn't get any effect at first, but i vomited at night then. Is that normal for the first time?

Well in the beginning you are not that open minded because you always got something on your mind that makes you think that weed is bad and that's why it doesn't have a huge effect. I never vomited because of it but t the beginning I never felt anything. But now I enjoy it very much and prefer it over alcohol :D So it's quiet normal, a friend was vomiting from it at saturday, it was his 3rd time or smth. like that. It depends of "what" you are smoking, how the quality is of it and so on.

Well in the beginning you are not that open minded because you always got something on your mind that makes you think that weed is bad and that's why it doesn't have a huge effect. I never vomited because of it but t the beginning I never felt anything. But now I enjoy it very much and prefer it over alcohol :D So it's quiet normal, a friend was vomiting from it at saturday, it was his 3rd time or smth. like that. It depends of "what" you are smoking, how the quality is of it and so on.

I have no idea about the quality, i just found it growing so i took some home. I wonder do you need a special paper to make a joint or it doesn't matter...

I have no idea about the quality, i just found it growing so i took some home. I wonder do you need a special paper to make a joint or it doesn't matter...

xD Okay, that was def. not weed that brings you into the high/stoned feeling :D Because it needs to be from a female plant and you need to harvest it at the right time and need to let it dry for a few days :D

And there is special paper for it, BUT it is possible to smoke it through normal cigarette papers... but it's not that good.

Edited by Seby

xD Okay, that was def. not weed that brings you into the high/stoned feeling :D Because it needs to be from a female plant and you need to harvest it at the right time and need to let it dry for a few days :D

And there is special paper for it, BUT it is possible to smoke it through normal cigarette papers... but it's not that good.

So the plants are males and females too :huh: Ok... Think i need to do some research first...

I really don't care about her smoking weed, but all of this negatiive press makes me worry tbh

Perhaps it's that it's legal here, the Netherlands is as far as I know the only country where it's legal. Other countries, so also their press don't understand it! I mean, you barely hear anything negative here about weed/marijuana. Only sometimes negative things about the hard d--gs like the "pado's"(some mushrooms as hard d--gs you can buy on the streets) and that a tourist is so much in a hallucination and they do stupid things like jumping from a bridge or hotel.

She called the herb a “wondrous … medical marvel†that had helped her cut down on booze. The Sun, in England, also has her saying marijuana “has been a totally spiritual experience for me with my music.â€

Really, is there anything at all this woman won’t do to get attention? I’m starting to feel sorry for her.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/entertainment/Camilli+inside+dope+Lady+Gaga+medical+marvel/7272176/story.html

I bet Gaga's loving this :rofl:

RitaOral

You can't just smoke it straight from the ground. You have to let it dry first. Your better off buying it from someone, ask your friends if they know where you can purchase some from. Also as for the feeling sick thing, that happens to me sometimes but it mostly because of the fumes from the paper, keep a drink with you and take a sip when you feel like your going to throw up. And don't smoke to much ! You only ever need a couple of puffs especially if it's your first time