Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga smoking a joint on stage in Amsterdam (09/17)

Jase

Featured Posts

She can and probably will continue to do what she wants. But I think that it is slightly irresponsible for her to be claiming to be a youth role model one day and then presenting d--gs as cool the next. But as I said, she will do what she wants and that is inevitably why we love her.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• jhonyguy04

• omglion

• Bebe

Ew. I don't care that she smokes weed and it doesn't and never did bother me, but the fact that she is doing it in a place where there are minors who are thoroughly influenced by her is a bad. But as long as she doesn't do it again, I'll pretend this never happened.

I just think it's funny how Gaga's gone from being a youth role model to practically promoting weed so quickly. :smh:

I mean, I get it, there are far worse things than weed, but it's still an illicit d--g.

Getting tired of the d--gs with her. It isn't becoming of her and it's really getting on my nerves. She has millions of highly impressionable fans and this is NOT what she should be promoting. She's smarter than this.

I mean, I get it, there are far worse things than weed, but it's still an illicit d--g.

Gay marriage is illicit too. :)

I can't decide who's more pathetic, the fans who think she's being a bad role model and needs to "clean her act" or those who find this to be so awesomely kool.

I can't decide who's more pathetic, the fans who think she's being a bad role model and needs to "clean her act" or those who find this to be so awesomely kool.

:worship2:

Ain't that like... normal in Amsterdam?

Anyway, I know the media will latch onto this for a while. Just like they do with every little negative thing Gaga does.

Hahaha Yeah!!!!!

Nice. but still she shouldnt smoke not becuase I find it wrong or anything but because it may damage her voice. IMO.