💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Does Spotify Only Have the Promo Single Version Of "Hair"?

Pop Art

Featured Posts

This has ALWAYS annoyed me since the "I've had enough" vocals in the chorus of the promo single are grating as hell, probably because the mixing is a little whack. I barely even listen to the song because Spotify only has this version. :rip: Does anyone know if there's an option to change this? I was just listening to the album version on YouTube and realized how much I missed listening to the song. :ohno:

For those of you who don't know what the difference is, listen to the chorus of both versions below and you'll hear the difference hopefully, specifically the "I've had enough" lines as I mentioned - the album version has much better mixing in the chorus, versus the grating mixing of the promo single version.

Album Version:

Promo Single Version:

Madame Goo Goo

They sound the same to me but don't get me started on how Hair should have been more than just a promo single :huntyga:

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

FRANK1991

Can't tell the difference lolol

so I can't tell which version is the Spotify version

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

malazam
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

Well it seems like I've been listening to the wrong version all my life :triggered:

Same

another shot before we kiss the other side

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, E r o s said:

This has ALWAYS annoyed me since the "I've had enough" vocals in the chorus of the promo single are grating as hell, probably because the mixing is a little whack.

She did it on purpose. For TEXTURE :sis: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

I can't believe so many of her own stans didn't know this and still can't hear the difference. :shocked: Like how do y'all not hear that backing vocal literally screaming "I'VE HAD ENOUGH" in the promo single version? It's so grating compared to the album version. :eww:

Archived