Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anybody going to the 17th and 20th October shows?

DancelnTheDark

Featured Posts

DancelnTheDark

Hey I am going to the 17th Enigma show and 20th October Jazz&Piano show by myself and am looking for some monsters who are going to the same dates I am! I am kinda nervous to go by myself so it'd be cool to meet new people to go with!

Bradley

You're gonna have such a good time. I don't think it's likely but I hope she performs some songs that weren't part of the setlist.

DancelnTheDark
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

You're gonna have such a good time. I don't think it's likely but I hope she performs some songs that weren't part of the setlist.

You went by yourself? With my severe ass anxiety, I am so nervous to go somewhere I've never been before.. lol how did you get around Park Theatre and Vegas overall? 

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, DancelnTheDark said:

You went by yourself? With my severe ass anxiety, I am so nervous to go somewhere I've never been before.. lol how did you get around Park Theatre and Vegas overall? 

Vegas is really easy to get around and generally safe around the strip because there are cops along every corner. I walked around at 3am (I was with a friend though) and didn’t feel unsafe at all.

hopefully you can find someone there!

gagaschickens

i will be attending no shows, cause im in europe:woot::woot:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

DancelnTheDark
On 9/29/2019 at 4:06 AM, JoanneARTPOP said:

Will be attending 19th & 20th show

19 hours ago, lad-gaga said:

I'm attending the 17/19 and 20th alone

Do you guys have EE floor tickets for Enigma?

JoanneARTPOP
1 hour ago, DancelnTheDark said:

Do you guys have EE floor tickets for Enigma?

yes, on Oct 19

DancelnTheDark
5 hours ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

yes, on Oct 19

I'll still be in Vegas until the 21st for the jazz show on the 20th but don't have tickets for the 19th :laughga:

Have fun! I went to ENIGMA by myself, and it was super fun. J + P is fantastic, too! Her best show.

3 points in and ready for more

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, DancelnTheDark said:

I'll still be in Vegas until the 21st for the jazz show on the 20th but don't have tickets for the 19th :laughga:

Perhaps you can get cheap tickets for Enigma the day of the show? It seems like some people have had luck stopping by the Park Theatre box office and snagging reasonably priced last-minute tix. Good luck!

She/Her/Hers

DancelnTheDark
2 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Perhaps you can get cheap tickets for Enigma the day of the show? It seems like some people have had luck stopping by the Park Theatre box office and snagging reasonably priced last-minute tix. Good luck!

Cheap as in how much? :spin:

DancelnTheDark
2 hours ago, Miel said:

Have fun! I went to ENIGMA by myself, and it was super fun. J + P is fantastic, too! Her best show.

Did you have ee tickets? Do you know where the line up is?

Franch Toast
27 minutes ago, DancelnTheDark said:

Cheap as in how much? :spin:

No idea. Perhaps as in what the original prices should be as opposed to Ticketmaster's own ridiculous internal mark-up for "Platinum" tickets and the exorbitant prices of some resellers? I don't think the theatre itself can sell marked-up tickets; no idea if they actually discount them below the original prices though. 

(I haven't yet gone to Vegas so don't have first-hand experience here; I'll be there in December.) 

She/Her/Hers

Archived