💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Most Iconic Song by A K-Pop Group (2ND Gen)?

Red Velvet

Are you ready?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Most Iconic K-Pop song?

• Into The New World - Girls’ Generation (SNSD)
    • Gee - Girls’ Generation (SNSD)
    • Ring Ding Dong (SHINee)
    • Sorry Sorry (Super Junior)
    • Nobody (Wonder Girls)
    • Fire (2NE1)
    • I Am The Best (2NE1)
    • Fantastic Baby (BIGBANG)
    • BANG BANG BANG (BIGBANG)
    • Growl (EXO)

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

DISCLAIMER: No hate speech about K-Pop is allowed in this thread. K-Pop is positively being talked here.

If someone says “2nd generation of K-Pop”, most will think about SHINee, 2NE1, BIGBANG and Girls’ Generation. Today, vote for the song you think made the most impact inside the K-Pop industry.

P.S., EXO is included because it was also released by the time of the Hallyu era.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Gee. I remember learning the dance and I can still do it :ladyhaha: + it's probably my most played song ever. Still salty there is no HD dance version

The colored jeans and the dance and everything about it is so iconic and it was so hugely successful. And i have always been more of a fan of the "cuter" Kpop groups. + YG can honestly all go jump in a ditch after everything that came out over the past year or 2. Just a criminal organisation that shouldnt be further supported tbh

Musery

Red Velvet

I Am The Best is THAT powerful I- *wheeze* I THOUGHT SORRY SORRY AND FANTASTIC BABY STOOD A ****ING CHANCE

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

moonboywow

Anyone who says anything but ring ding dong are just kidding themselves. RDD is the most iconic kpop song. Ever. The most legendary 

moonboywow
5 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Gee. I remember learning the dance and I can still do it :ladyhaha: + it's probably my most played song ever. Still salty there is no HD dance version

The colored jeans and the dance and everything about it is so iconic and it was so hugely successful. And i have always been more of a fan of the "cuter" Kpop groups. + YG can honestly all go jump in a ditch after everything that came out over the past year or 2. Just a criminal organisation that shouldnt be further supported tbh

Also the guy at the beginning is shinee's minho. 

Edit: oops wrong video. 

Red Velvet
5 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Anyone who says anything but ring ding dong are just kidding themselves. RDD is the most iconic kpop song. Ever. The most legendary 

Is that Yoongi on your profile?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

moonboywow
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Oh also how come this isnt in the poll. iconic AF

1 minute ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Or this masterpiece:

Don't ignore the boy groups. They do some damn iconic things. Probably more so than the girls. The only girl group that impresses me Is red velvet 

Just now, moonboywow said:

Don't ignore the boy groups. They do some damn iconic things. Probably more so than the girls. The only girl group that impresses me Is red velvet 

EBBP6m-GUw-AA3uq-X.jpg

Earthling
20 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Mamamoo exists :awkney:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Archived