⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Sign in to follow this  
performance

Lil Nas X - Panini (Live on Ellen)

xoxo Craig

Get into Lil Nas X y'all :giveup:

 

InSiDeR according to A***
  • YAAAS 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, OBEY said:

did he stop lip sync?

I think its live, but backing track/vocals are same level as his voice which gives the impression he is lipsyncing... but I can hear his live voice

InSiDeR according to A***
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
slayo

He always looks so uncomfortable on stage, performing doesn’t seem to be his thing

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, slayo said:

He always looks so uncomfortable on stage, performing doesn’t seem to be his thing

He looks fine to me? :huh:

InSiDeR according to A***

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
misunderstood

I'm so happy for him but it makes me sad how many of y'all are gonna abandon him soon :bradley:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
Just now, misunderstood said:

I'm so happy for him but it makes me sad how many of y'all are gonna abandon him soon :bradley:

I think he is pretty cool, I like him so far... I need to hear more from him before I stan :giveup:

InSiDeR according to A***

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gagaisitalian
6 minutes ago, slayo said:

He always looks so uncomfortable on stage, performing doesn’t seem to be his thing

That's what happens when a Tik Tok song launches a joking rapper into stardom.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Borislshere

The "backing track" has to go. It's like he's whispering into the mic. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikolai Barrow

I enjoy how a male popstar (or trap artist) is actually using themes for his performances and music videos. Not just some guy trying to  look like a thug. With Lil Nas X first he was a a cowboy now he's from the future! It's fun.

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

I enjoy how a male popstar (or trap artist) is actually using themes for his performances and music videos. Not just some guy trying to  look like a thug. With Lil Nas X first he was a a cowboy now he's from the future! It's fun.

I'm the same as you, I love it :giveup:

InSiDeR according to A***
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustHMLover

fun live but would have been waaay better if he finally shows us his real voice...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...