💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga a cheapskate?

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

#5 - Lady Gaga @ 5:49

Is it true that she buys all of her groceries with coupons and haggles prices when shopping for clothes?

Gaga: giphy.gif

Gurl, every rich peoples are. Why do you think they are wealthy and stay wealthy? They are very tight with money cos they know how hard to get it. Only bought things they need. Their kids may be a little more splurging tho.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

David Ward
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Gurl, every rich peoples are. Why do you think they are wealthy and stay wealthy? They are very tight with money cos they know how hard to get it. Only bought things they need. Their kids may be a little more splurging tho.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, David Ward said:

giphy.gif

It's true. They can fly with private jet and still can eat Big Mac. :flower:

David Ward
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

It's true. They can fly with private jet and still can eat Big Mac. :flower:

Sounds like something I'd do. :giggle:

2 minutes ago, David Ward said:

Sounds like something I'd do. :giggle:

Same tbh :pole:

Defmix100
2 hours ago, LeJudas said:

Nah but she seems pretty smart and not the type to spend frivolously.

doesn't she have a diamond ipad and spent millions on Michael Jackson stuff?

1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

doesn't she have a diamond ipad and spent millions on Michael Jackson stuff?

Michael Jackson merch is totally worth it tho. Hate him or not his socks are worth more than some buildings 

Ugh no. She said once in an interview that she still uses coupons (I think it was BTW era) but I think she wasn't fully serious, or was just trying to get a reaction. And we all know about her old assistants bullshi.t. The editor of the video just smashed these two things together to paint a false picture of her.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Glamourpuss

Sarah Michelle Gellar uses coupons and her reasoning was "why pay more for something when I can get it cheaper?" 

I try to think the same way when buying things and I put a few minutes in to find discount codes. It might be a little bit of money saved here and there but it all adds up. 

ChromeAngel
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

They are wealthy because when you have money it’s easier to make more money :lolga: rich people do not coupon 

Just now, ChromeAngel said:

They are wealthy because when you have money it’s easier to make more money :lolga: rich people do not coupon 

You'd be surprised. Honestly. I live around these people. They are more stingy with their expense than regular people would. Like sure, when they splurge they really being lavish, but on the daily their life really isn't that glamour.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived