💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga had a "Canceled" moment?

DC

Featured Posts

I don't think she's had a moment which she deserved to be canceled for. At all. Her career has controversial moments but it's always about her art. She's such a beautiful, kind and loving human being (or at least she hasn't been discovered doing or saying horrible things :oops:), she'll never be canceled if she keeps it that way tbh.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not gaga’s own fans not understanding that the spray tan for the fame was social commentary/parody of the white women who were rich getting insane spray tans. 
Gaga looked like she was bothered imto the picture w the blackface guys and she cant really control if they showed up to a public place like that (it was apparently a really raunchy club and i think the article said they were annoyingly bothering her about a photo

AJRocketMan

Anybody remember when she wrote a letter  in 2012 saying she didn’t feel sorry for wearing fur? I recall she lost a lot of fans and it contributed to the imminent hostility against her.

LordEnigma
23 hours ago, Loeppke said:

What about that time people thought she called Adele fat

That man trying to act like Gaga is wrong for wondering why tabloids are making it a big deal she gained weight :messga: like wtf

MonsterJay

This performance

i remember her being drug through the mud because the media made it seem she was “glorying” eating disorders.

PartySick

None that her fanbase wasn't behind :vegas:

The GP's never hated her. She might have annoyed some of them with Judas but otherwise they couldn't care less.

Her stans are ready to crucify her daily though.

🖤

Defmix100
23 hours ago, Zander said:

She literally looks like most teenage/young adult white girls circa 2008 in the U.K. People were really orange and tan back then. 

I found my old high school crush (UK) on facebook and she looked like how Gaga did in that pic

Defmix100
1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

Anybody remember when she wrote a letter  in 2012 saying she didn’t feel sorry for wearing fur? I recall she lost a lot of fans and it contributed to the imminent hostility against her.

I stopped being a fan then, I missed a few things but got right back in just before the Aura leak

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

If its the one that Kesha gave to Gaga, that was indeed fake

On 9/23/2019 at 1:15 AM, Spooky Needles said:

I’ve seen the ‘Chola’ ‘Transgendered Life’ and ‘Orient’ lyrics from Born This Way starting to surface on Twitter. 

People are paying more attention to her music now and fail to put these lyrics in their context.

I’m worried these attacks will increase as she becomes bigger

Bigger? It's impossible for her to be bigger than her TFM/BTW. Gaga was a religion, a cult 

Battle 4 Ur Life

well DWUW was literally CANCELLED so I'd say that one. it was a "cancealable" moment imo too but she dodged it like a Pro Max. she's super smart.

Judas on Easter was def a bad move imo too. so It might have taken a toll on her as well.

but that's pretty much it and tbh she's never being cancelled because she's done many incredible things to even out for any mistakes which are human tbh.

the rest is just trash talk imo.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Henri Bardot
On 9/23/2019 at 2:29 AM, gagzus said:

Her v magazine photo shoot with her extreme tan whether we like it or not is definitely black face even if it’s without intention and im sure if she looked back on it now she’d see how problematic it was. She was tanned so much she was almost as dark as Lupita is and the fact it was for “artistic expression and vision” makes it even more problematic because it furthers the idea that as a white person she can just get rid of the tan afterwards and not have to face black struggles.

Yes I know it was a commentary on the extreme tan situation amongst reality tv stars in 2009, but in hindsight it is problematic and I’m glad she’s never been that dark since tan wise.

When I get a tan, I go a **** ton of tones darker in the matter of a few weeks of sun exposure. Even to a “light skin” tone. So, everytime I get a tan I wear blackface? 

And in Winter I’m back to my natural light tan.

I know there’s a difference between artificial and natural tans but c mon

pooiota

Luna Lovegood

Puking at SXSW was a big turn off for me about Gaga and GP too let’s be real. I wish I could rewind back in time and tell her not to perform the act lmao

luna’s advocate

Archived