Cupcakke is at it again

Lemondeduerl

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
Just now, Borislshere said:

If the gays are the only ones taking you seriously, why not support them and lean more towards them?? if the "straights" aren't taking you serious or caring about you in general, why would you continue to pander to them? Let her make bops for the gays. Being a black rapper and actually standing up for the gays is rare. 

Why did she call Shawn gay yesterday? If she was so much of an ally, why is she trying to make a big deal over someones sexuality? She really is fake, and I am glad y'all are seeing her true colours

End Racism Now

Borislshere
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Why did she call Shawn gay yesterday? If she was so much of an ally, why is she trying to make a big deal over someones sexuality? She really is fake, and I am glad y'all are seeing her true colours

Half of the damn gays have been calling shawn gay :air: you can't be serous rn 

She's attention seeking on twitter and just repeating what her fanbase (stan twitter) constantly says. Should she have said it? no but that doesn't invalidate the way she feels about the lgbt community. 

It's like saying, I see that the Avengers Endgame is bigger than the The Joker :huntyga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ANTI WP
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

So has trump... :awkney:  Now I am not saying CK is as bad as trump, but just saying

After Deepthroat came out, people were laughing while others were saying how disgusting it was. So she tried doing something that would make her more serious. The gay community can be a very large fanbase... even Gaga said this. Gays like sexual strong women and played along with her. Its all fake, she just wanted someone to take her serious

Dont go off topic dude ... it will make you look bad sometimes lol 

Been there ... and this quote is a reach 

She deleted it. She knew better than to come for the queen. Bitch half your ****in fans are little monsters so put some ****in respect on the woman who helped make it ok for you to even produce songs like "LGBT" crusty ass ****in bitch 

xoxo Craig
16 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

She's attention seeking on twitter and just repeating what her fanbase (stan twitter) constantly says. Should she have said it? no but that doesn't invalidate the way she feels about the lgbt community. 

Obviously I do not speak for the gays, but y'all should know its wrong to do that... I personally have stuck up for Shawn. Even in a world where Shawn is gay, that is his choosing to let everyone know

Right now I see no proof that she supports our community

End Racism Now

14 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Half of the damn gays also don’t have a platform and have to worry about being held accountable for what they say either 

xoxo Craig
21 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

You look decent but good lordt is that mouth almost as bad as azealia banks

I'm nothing like that bitter ******

End Racism Now

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

Half of the damn gays also don’t have a platform and have to worry about being held accountable for what they say either 

16 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Should she have said it? no but that doesn't invalidate the way she feels about the lgbt community.

Borislshere
13 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Obviously I do not speak for the gays, but y'all should know its wrong to do that... I personally have stuck up for Shawn. Even in a world where Shawn is gay, that is his choosing to let everyone know

Right now I see no proof that she supports our community

Then you're just being blind just for the sake of being blind. Carry on. 

Archived