Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
lgbt

Brandon Straka: #WalkAway campaign eagle council special

Featured Posts

FABian

Hi fellow humans.

Found a new uploaded video depicting an interview with Brandon Staka, and his #WalkAway campaign. Enjoy

• LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1

PunkTheFunk

He looks like if Frankie Grande got a degree in miming

#Marianne2020
  • LMAO 1

witchcocktor

I was curious about this guy, but the more I read about him, the more I'm starting to despise him. It's not even that he is trying to reform the republican party to something more LGBT and minority friendly, he is flatout buying into some bullshit '' the media is brainwashing you, the left is lying, the left are all evil towards white straight people!!!! '' and I'm not having it. He is saying nothing that an average conservative hasn't said a million times, but people listen to him because he is gay. He is an honorary gay that will have a grand meal until he is executed for being a sinner, while us lowly lefty (I'm not really left but DEFINITELY not right) gays will just be executed straight up. 

• Like 3

FATCAT

Lmao #walkaway is some BS Russian disinformation, don't give it any views people.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Marilyn MonHoe

I have no idea who this guy is but if Trump trolls and white nationalist sympathizers like him then I’m sure he’s trash. No thanks :laughga:

• Like 2

FABian
1 hour ago, witchcocktor said:

he is flatout buying into some bullshit '' the media is brainwashing you, the left is lying, the left are all evil towards white straight people!!!! '' and I'm not having it. He is saying nothing that an average conservative hasn't said a million times

I think its incredibly naive to think the media isn't brainwashing you, or at the very least, attempting to spread their narrative.

Either right, or left, the media has their narrative, and their biase. Its fundamental.

Also you only need to look at the comments in this thread to be able to understand the kind of rhetoric, and narratives people are susceptible to following.

Because they've all been said by leftists and democrats a million times over.

Edited by FABian
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

FABian
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Lmao #walkaway is some BS Russian disinformation, don't give it any views people.

ITS THE RUSSIANS !!!

It's always them !! They hate us gays so much!!!

But seriously, is there any proof you can provide that it is the Russians... or is that just another brainwashing algorithm you have been susceptable to? 

Serious question, because IF this guy IS a hack, and a Russian plant, I would very much like to know.

Edited by FABian
  • Like 2

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, FABian said:

ITS THE RUSSIANS !!!

They've been pushing it on social media for more than a year, so yea, it is the Russians.

Maybe look into a subject before you post it, that way you don't post embarrassingly.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • LMAO 1

witchcocktor
7 minutes ago, FABian said:

I think its incredibly naive to think the media isn't brainwashing you, or at the very least, attempting to spread their narrative.

Either right, or left, the media has their narrative, and their biase. Its fundamental.

Also you only need to look at the comments in this thread to be able to understand the kind of rhetoric, and narratives people are susceptible to following.

Because they've all been said by leftists and democrats a million times over.

Right, but this guy is buying into the brainwashing from the right?! And he DARES to imply that it's only the left. He doesn't even seem to criticize the right, he is totally on board with everything, and everything that might look bad for the right, he chucks up as '' bah, that is just leftist propaganda. '' 

This guy is as stupid as a shoe. And incredibly insensitive to the struggles of others, because he flatout lives in a bubble of his own. He is more busy shitting on the left than anything else, does he even promote equality and minority issues amongst his conservative peers?

Edited by witchcocktor
  • LMAO 1

Borislshere
23 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

I have no idea who this guy is but if Trump trolls and white nationalist sympathizers like him then I’m sure he’s trash. No thanks :laughga:

THIS. Told me all I needed to know about him :bradley:

• Thanks 1