Stefani Tee
other

UFO videos confirmed authentic by U.S navy

Featured Posts

FABian

For those who are not aware, this has been talked about recently. 

Edited by FABian
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1
  • Shook 3

ToughHooker

of course, there is no doubt, it is indeed an unknown flying object. 

who would have thought? :flop:

• Like 1

FABian
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Im sure its American, Russian or Chineese :emma:

Aparantly it was an aerial anomaly, based on how it was moving and the technology that would have had to be assosciated with such movements.

Or perhaps it's the Chinese and their new technology.

Who knows.

• Thanks 1

mvstraw

why are these videos always in like 140p??? :saladga: so you're telling me that an aircraft that can reach 1190 mph can't shoot videos in HD? :madge: it just doesn't make any cents ma 

Edited by mvstraw
  • LMAO 7

FABian
3 minutes ago, mvstraw said:

why are these videos always in like 140p??? :saladga: so you're telling me that an aircraft that can reach 1190 mph can't shoot videos in HD? :madge: it just doesn't make any cents ma 

Girl I dont think these were meant to be "videos" but rather meant to be a sensor. I think it's quite difficult to really video a flying object going 1190 mph. They dont really see or know what the object is, but they can sense it on their radars.

Or I could be completley wrong, but its what would be logical to me .

Who knows.

Lucas

How are they so sure? Isn’t it possible that it’s just a meteor or, I don’t know, a burning bird **** at high speed or something?

• LMAO 2

FABian
Just now, Lucas said:

How are they so sure? Isn’t it possible that it’s just a meteor or, I don’t know, a burning bird **** at high speed or something?

Who knows, perhaps the many hours of training they partook to be able to fly a plane like that? Perhaps their training would have allowed them to be able to spot how a bird, meteor, or other spacecraft moved. 

I would think they must have been trained to spot the differences.

• Like 1

adammonroe
16 minutes ago, mvstraw said:

11 minutes ago, FABian said:

Girl I dont think these were meant to be "videos" but rather meant to be a sensor. I think it's quite difficult to really video a flying object going 1190 mph. They dont really see or know what the object is, but they can sense it on their radars.

Or I could be completley wrong, but its what would be logical to me .

Who knows.

aren't these videos from 2003 tho? they just released it now I think 

12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

the object had also the ability to go invisible according to those who tried to get close to them so yeah, pretty sure is nothing earthly. it's pretty advanced technology to be anything from earth

Unbeweavable
15 minutes ago, Lucas said:

they would all still be unknown flying objects :toofunny: 

and also no, a meteor would've burnt up way before then and a burning bird flying that fast? :air: 

they are confirming the videos aren't a hoax

Edited by Unbeweavable

Illuminati

Don't know what's worse the possibility of it being a human made aircraft or that it could be a ufo lol

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1