💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was your reaction when you saw the meat dress in 2010?

HeavyCapiLover

Featured Posts

Lemondeduerl

I was like  EEEWW...YAAAAS!

And I was the official Lady Gaga fan so everyone was asking me about Gaga's dress and how she could wear a meat dress and white hair.

:)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m lowkey a germaphobe so when I saw it I felt DISGUSTED. :nooo: I get she was trying to make a point but still, it made me gag- 

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

Illuminati

I thought it was cool and she seemed very sweet that night as opposed to her more usual at the time diva antics.

I was already a fan at this moment, I thought she was crazy but I didn't dislike her for that. So I saw the news and thought it was just another weird thing from her, it wasn't worse than all the other outfits in my eyes.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

Hiii everyone hola bonjour bom dia ! 

I was wondering how did you react when gaga came up with the meet dress? If there is veteran stans here that already was LM at the time what did fanbase think about it? And if you weren't a fan in 2010 what did you think about it? Were you shoked, impressed, disgusted or did you find this already iconic?

We all know why she did that and we all are consider this as one the most iconic gaga moment but this also was hella controversial back then.

I was not yet a stan at that time I remember thinking why the **** did she do that but then I thought that the outrage was hypocritical because a lot of celebrity wear real fur and nobody cares at least gaga is more honest. But when I saw the message behind this I just thought wow she's genuisly crazy.

I was like

"Damn she looks like a snack" :bradley:

End Racism Now

Flippy

Me at everybody being so young back then: :triggered:

Anyway, I was completely in love with that look. Up until this day, it’s my favorite look by far! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

just another gay

I thought it was fake, maybe just meat-looking plastic or something manufactured

thought she was trolling the GP until finding out it was real meat LOL

I don't know why but I wasn't really "shocked shook", LOVED it tho (the wig is one of my fav from gaga)

I was LIVING for the Mcqueen look earlier and thinking it got overshadowed by it

itsmebuddy

EVERYONE was talking about her the next day...that’s all I remember

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

Lilmonzter

I'm not gonna lie to you when I saw the meat dress first I wanted to grill her, but thinking back on it, legendary pop culture moment :legend:

Sing C'est la vie 

I became a true little monster when she released Paparazzi MV and I was 18 years old. So I was obsessed with her when the meat dress happened and I just died, the boldest fashion moment I've ever seen in my life tbh and actually one of my favorite moments of her career :golfclap:. And the fact that she revealed the album title and sang BTW for the very first time publicly wearing the meat dress? :firega:

And don't forget Cher holding Gaga's meat purse :saladga:, iconic as ****. Beyond iconic :bradley:. Gonna watch this again on YT right ****ing now. :heart:

Also I will never forget those "Bad Kids" extended lyrics where she referenced the dress, I still need that version to leak. :(

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Archived