Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
musician

Amelia Lily

Featured Posts

HotWasabi

If anybody remembers her at all, she released one of the biggest UK summer tracks of 2012 You Bring Me Joy after coming 3rd on 2011s X Factor UK, the same year Little Mix won!

21/09/19 she performed at Dundee Pride, sporting her signature pink hair for the first time since 2013

5-BAC3-F41-B33-D-4-F14-A2-D0-215-C49-E29

 

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig

YES OMG :bradley: I still play You Bring Me Joy often, its a mf JAM :rockstar:  I wish I went to Dundee pride but I had other things to get on with :bradley:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
fragmented

i LOVED that seasons of xfactor

i think she will join the og xfactor season this year

like nowadarys many xfactor contestants suddenly started doing performances or releasing sinles

janet is also releasing sth next friday etc

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HotWasabi
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

YES OMG :bradley: I still play You Bring Me Joy often, its a mf JAM :rockstar:  I wish I went to Dundee pride but I had other things to get on with :bradley:

Have you downloaded Be A Fighter or the 6 Fingerprints tracks that leaked?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

Have you downloaded Be A Fighter or the 6 Fingerprints tracks that leaked?

I never realised she was still making music :bradley:    I know she did some musicals but I thought she quit music

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HotWasabi
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I never realised she was still making music :bradley:    I know she did some musicals but I thought she quit music

Her first album leaked NYE 2016-17, I’ll PM you a link, I’ll also send the Fingerprints tracks to you

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
17 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

Her first album leaked NYE 2016-17, I’ll PM you a link, I’ll also send the Fingerprints tracks to you

Thank you :tony:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dominic

She had so much promise, I dont really get what happened to her 🧐 she had somewhat of a good label, better than syco so idgi? 

I wouldn't mind a new album, Ella Henderson has finally released something after....4/5 years? 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HotWasabi
7 minutes ago, Dominic said:

She had so much promise, I dont really get what happened to her 🧐 she had somewhat of a good label, better than syco so idgi? 

I wouldn't mind a new album, Ella Henderson has finally released something after....4/5 years? 

The label were complete rubbish, amazing producers but when they tried dabbling in music management they failed miserably. It was Xenomania, responsible for producing all of Girls Alouds discography 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...