Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
event

Gaga with influencers @ Haus Laboratories launch

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

😀

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • LMAO 1

GagaInTheZone

I wonder if someone gave her pictures of them with their name so she could learn who they are :sweat: I'm pretty sure she had never heard about any of them before the party

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Saint Jude
13 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I wonder if someone gave her pictures of them with their name so she could learn who they are :sweat: I'm pretty sure she had never heard about any of them before the party

well you would think someone would study the relevant people in an industry they're about to jump into

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

SLAYing
15 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

GAGA be like :ladyhaha:

tumblr_nyxp3pKWSn1tp2u8po1_400.gif

3e68a8332aef7436ec360a8aa50bcef9.gif

giphy.gif

Instagram : saurabh_slays
  • LMAO 11
  • Love 1

GaGaAst

None of us are seeing this but she has a very strong and respected image among celebrities group. I bet all of them talk about how ****ing talented she is and how much she cares for everything that matters to her and her fans.. They envy her 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

GagaInTheZone
43 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

well you would think someone would study the relevant people in an industry they're about to jump into

Not saying she shouldn't have of course, but in a non-business point of view, it's pretty comical that she had to learn/study who the people she invited to her own party are :)

• LMAO 1

Marjut

Her heels are just like toothpicks🤯

Edited by Marjut
Rumi said it, and Jane Austen too.

gagzus

I don’t think influencers is the right word because an influencer implies they influence the beauty community and a brands product sales which amongst beauty guru’s only Jeffree, James and maybe Patrick at a stretch are the ones who have actual influence like that. BUT that being said I’m glad she invited lesser known beauty guru’s from online who often deserve a platform (although I’m not a fan of Ethan for example he’s talented) and the fact they aren’t selling the product through the big guru’s (she never even sent Jeffree proper PR for example) 

2012ga is my aesthetic

ANTI WP
32 minutes ago, Marjut said:

Her heels are just like toothpicks🤯

Yes .....I dont know how girls are managing to walk in those ?? :saladga:

• Shook 1

ladylinners
2 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

We had that when I interned in DC for parties. Not the first time names have been whispered in the ears of politicians. 

I've seen that at premieres as well. Publicists walking around with names of the people the photographers are taking pictures of. And photographers having a list of names and photos of the people walking the carpet. 

1 hour ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Not saying she shouldn't have of course, but in a non-business point of view, it's pretty comical that she had to learn/study who the people she invited to her own party are :)

She's not inviting them. Most likely her team is. I've made up party lists and done the research for who to invite for events. We then had to tell our CEO who had been invited and who the reps from the companies were 

Edited by ladylinners
  • Like 1

RudzXinc
3 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Devil Wears Prada tease :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1