Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How much have you spent on Haus Labs?

ViGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You broke bitches need to buy at least one eyeliner or sth. We need to secure the bag for #LG6.

abc440cf4f57d4d81d5de3c2740b0fa7.jpg

DontDoubtDavid

Even though I don't wear makeup, I still want to buy the products for theĀ packaging. Same with the Fame perfume, own it, but don't wear it.

PartySick

Nothing...yet.

I don't wear makeup but I do plan on getting something for Christmas or birthday presents :lolly:

My sister's bday is in early January, she'd die for the liquid liner and possible lipstick

šŸ–¤

MonsterDad

All six kits plus the 3 add-on's and the new add-on items arrived before the makeup.Ā  The makeup still has not made it.

She's married to me but her heart belongs to Gaga

All of it!Ā Stanning Gaga has got to be the most expensive hobby Iā€™ve ever had!!!!:saladga:Ā Canā€™t stop, wonā€™t stop!!Ā :firega:

giphy.gif

sillynate

I donā€™t wear make up (unless my tears countĀ :smh:)Ā 

so $0.00Ā 

HOWEVER I would like to buy Eau De Gaga Parfum againĀ :flower:Ā that sheet smelt good as fookĀ 

GaGaAst

Just like music I will torrent it šŸŽ¶šŸŽ¶šŸŽ¼

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

DoremonLove

Im planning for christmas. I have selected what i want:excited2:. Can anyone tell me do i get a bag if i order 2 items only:cryga:Ā and that booklet:cryga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

I bought everything except the face lace things. Worth every cent, I don't hate anything I bought

š™ø'šš– ššŠ šš“šš˜šš›ššššœ ššŠšš—šš šš“ššŽšš•šš•šš¢ ššœšš‘šš˜ššŽššœ šš”šš’šš—šš šš˜šš šššš’šš›šš•.

Archived