💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks calls Rihanna fat and bald

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LordEnigma

The great thing about getting rid of social media is that these people have absolutely zero power over you.

just ignore this - she obviously needs help and knows that the only way to get attention is to bring down someone else.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Kids

nice meditation guidance video :legend:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Azealia is literally a bug under Rihanna's feet

Rihallah won't event notice the noise she's trying to make 

giphy.gif

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

RahrahWitch

"27 People are Talking about this" GOOD, Keep it that way. She's crying out for attention by attacking someone she always does this, It's literally the only time she gets headlines.:teehee:

Lottie Winters

I’m a huge AB fan, but this is so unnecessary and disgusting. She seriously looks and acts like she’s on drugs. I especially don’t appreciate all her fat shaming...yung rapunxel part 2 was a dumpster fire and she’s obviously finally really lost her marbles.

Also I use Fenty makeup and love the brand. Not a huge fan of Rihanna musically, but her makeup brand is my favorite and I love her fashion line. 

FentyGa

sis can start coming for people when she gets her life together and finds a career that doesn't involve being famous literally only because of her feuds. azealia needs to find a hobby and shut the **** up
giphy.gif

not a french fry

Remind me again who put butt enhancer on their stomach by mistake 

social experiment gone wrong

MelbHawker

all I see is an irrelevant, basic bitch in a shower cap trying to bring down someone who's career she wanted as her own. 

gagaschickens

shes got a bad attitude.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Archived