Jump to content
Stefani Tee
opinion

Goldga

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

I like the lighting and color effects here.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF

I really love the way the pic was edited and wish she do it more often.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolfsmck
1 minute ago, LanaDelGrant said:

there u go

Thx...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ANTI WP
5 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I really love the way the pic was edited and wish she do it more often.

Well many of them praising about :how unedited they are !!" ... Its like part of her brand 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
Just now, ANTI WP said:

Well many of them praising about :how unedited they are !!" ... Its like part of her brand 

I was talking about her Instagram photos in general.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ANTI WP
17 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I was talking about her Instagram photos in general.

Well i said that earlier " it was part of her brand " which being real . Lol 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
13 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Well i said that earlier " it was part of her brand " which being real . Lol 

Her brand is being artistic more than being real, don't let Joanne fool you. She spent half of her career under avant garde, over the top outfits and heavy make up so a little bit of editing is not out of place.  :legend:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanne Godijn
44 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

Looking snatched!

avatars-000491702091-lx31eu-t500x500.jpg

Thanks for the nightmare fuel

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ANTI WP
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Her brand is being artistic more than being real, don't let Joanne fool you. She spent half of her career under avant garde, over the top outfits and heavy make up so a little bit of editing is not out of place.  :legend:

:triggered: 

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...