Stefani Tee
opinion

Can We Give Some Love To Gaga This Evening

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

I'm sure y'all have seen her tweet by now...

I just want to say, I have seen so many smokers struggling with trying to quit and I know how hard it is for some. Its obvious from this tweet that Gaga is trying really hard to 'delete' the thought of smoking all together. 

Gaga, I am so proud of you for continuing to battle your struggles. Smoking is a nasty habbit that is so bad for your health... I am really proud you are trying to stop. Keep it going,  you are extending your life eachtime you smoke one less cigarette. :kara:   I love you, take care

• LMAO 1
  • Love 10

KEVIN STEVE

I do smoke too and I can't even try to try to stop. Go, go, go, Gaga!! To try is already a huge step! :heart:

• Love 3

HeavyCapiLover

finally someone spreading kindness on this site, we really must support her just like she always supports us to get over our problems and be more confident. We love u gaga 

• Love 4

Talenti

Gaga vaping doesn’t even sound right on text-:duck:

addiction is hard she’s strong for even fighting it go Gags!

It’s spooky szn so stream Haunted fatties!
  • Love 2

gabrielflorin01

I don't think quitting smoking is really what she's insinuating with that post :sweat:

baby, yoü and I

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I don't think quitting smoking is really what she's insinuating with that post :sweat:

I think she is, I mean it doesn't make sense for it to relate to anything else :selena:

• Like 1

Woolfsmck
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'm sure y'all have seen her tweet by now...

I just want to say, I have seen so many smokers struggling with trying to quit and I know how hard it is for some. Its obvious from this tweet that Gaga is trying really hard to 'delete' the thought of smoking all together. 

Gaga, I am so proud of you for continuing to battle your struggles. Smoking is a nasty habbit that is so bad for your health... I am really proud you are trying to stop. Keep it going,  you are extending your life eachtime you smoke one less cigarette. :kara:   I love you, take care

I'll give her something to cure smokin... 😁

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true