đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

A note from Billie: Climate crisis is very real

whocares

Featured Posts

Luke78619

@xoxo Craig why are you literally one of the first to respond to another Billie thread, imagine how tired we are :selena: 

if this was Gaga, we would all be praising her, and if some said “she should donate, not just post something on instagram”, then everyone would attack them saying that she might’ve donated as well, not everyone wants to announce donations, it comes across badly as if they’re showing off that they’re a good person.

Billie could have donated too, or she might not have donated a penny, but a post about it to a large following when she is at peak popularity is surely better than not posting anything at all? :messga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

This is me reading  "cows dont eat grass" 

Anyways, I will press on and eat our natural diet of meat and other animal products. 

So a vast majority of soybean meal is used for animal feed. 

“About 85 percent of the world’s soybeans are processed, or "crushed," annually into soybean meal and oil.  Approximately 98 percent of the soybean meal that is crushed is further processed into animal feed with the balance used to make soy flour and proteins.”

https://web.archive.org/web/20170112075924/http://www.soyatech.com/soy_facts.htm

Of course, with ur science denial throughout this thread, I’m surprised you believe in climate change to begin with. 

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

So a vast majority of soybean meal is used for animal feed. 

“About 85 percent of the world’s soybeans are processed, or "crushed," annually into soybean meal and oil.  Approximately 98 percent of the soybean meal that is crushed is further processed into animal feed with the balance used to make soy flour and proteins.”

https://web.archive.org/web/20170112075924/http://www.soyatech.com/soy_facts.htm

Of course, with ur science denial throughout this thread, I’m surprised you believe in climate change to begin with. 

That's why you source local, grassfed meat :fail:     If everything ate how their natural diet is, there wouldnt be an issue

End Racism Now

Morphine Prince

Bitter stans pushing 30 hating on a 17 year old who's rise in the music industry has made an impact on so many people. Pathetic. 

Born To Slay
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

That's why you source local, grassfed meat :fail:     If everything ate how their natural diet is, there wouldnt be an issue

Mainstream science and mainstream health publications say that veganism is a perfectly healthy diet and what you’ve said here in this thread is garbage. If done right, vegans live happy, Healthy lives and the bloodwork that many of them have proves this. Miss Eilish herself is vegan (not relevant but figured I’d throw that out there since she’s the topic)

Born To Slay
7 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Bitter stans pushing 30 hating on a 17 year old who's rise in the music industry has made an impact on so many people. Pathetic. 

Don’t let it bother u to much, It doesn’t matter to our queen. She’s still slaying the charts! 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

Mainstream science and mainstream health publications say that veganism is a perfectly healthy diet and what you’ve said here in this thread is garbage. If done right, vegans live happy, Healthy lives and the bloodwork that many of them have proves this. Miss Eilish herself is vegan (not relevant but figured I’d throw that out there since she’s the topic)

Mainstream media is all backed by government offical - its biased. There is not one study that suggests veganism is sustainable... infact the Dr who did the studies lost his Dr title after it was found he manipulated the findings

Omg really... that will be why Billie lacks energy, enthusiasm and doesn't look happy! 

End Racism Now

Born To Slay
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Mainstream media is all backed by government offical - its biased. There is not one study that suggests veganism is sustainable... infact the Dr who did the studies lost his Dr title after it was found he manipulated the findings

Omg really... that will be why Billie lacks energy, enthusiasm and doesn't look happy! 

This is cute, ur essentially a conspiracy theorist. Telling us that the media and government are lying to push a pro vegan agenda. 

And ig you’ve never watched her perform anywhere cause she’s one of the energetic performances in recent times. 

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

This is cute, ur essentially a conspiracy theorist. Telling us that the media and government are lying to push a pro vegan agenda. 

And ig you’ve never watched her perform anywhere cause she’s one of the energetic performances in recent times. 

Well they are... 

I feel so much better on this keto-canrivore diet! Eating like how our ancestors ate, getting all my nutrients from my food, staying lean, getting stronger and looking in better shape than what I ever have been :whitney:

See, on a vegan diet you never get the right vitamins or minerals. Your body doesn't absorb most of it from plants because our bodies weren't designed for eating plants... if you can't get the essential minerals, you can't develop properly. Its literally a strategy to keep people from being smart, or strong.

End Racism Now

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well they are... 

I feel so much better on this keto-canrivore diet! Eating like how our ancestors ate, getting all my nutrients from my food, staying lean, getting stronger and looking in better shape than what I ever have been :whitney:

See, on a vegan diet you never get the right vitamins or minerals. Your body doesn't absorb most of it from plants because our bodies weren't designed for eating plants... if you can't get the essential minerals, you can't develop properly. Its literally a strategy to keep people from being smart, or strong.

No, they’re not. The government subsidizes animal products and the animal feed to the tune of billions. Factory farm lobbies are incredibly strong in many areas. The government is not pro vegan.

i won’t comment on how ur personal health but that story is just as anecdotal as all the vegans who will tell u they feel good. 

xoxo Craig

Factory farming is just as bad as going vegan. The cows + sheep should be out on fields of grass eating that as that is their natural diet. Not slop. The vegan studies were government funded, money was put in by governments...

There are people here who want to make it illegal to buy red meat... and its government legislation to make sure everyone consumes red meat once a month @Born To Slay

End Racism Now

Archived