Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

A note from Billie: Climate crisis is very real

whocares

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Saint Jude said:

it is though

Its not at all sustainable... you will never be able to get all your vitamins and minerals on a vegan diet. Even with supplemention your body will not get the right nutrients.  

To produce almond milk is much more harmful to the environment than cows milk, your body doesn't absorb the essential minerals in soy milk, which again is harmful to produce. The amazon rainforrest was burned down to support growing soy in China... then you have to ship it to the parts of the world. 

Then you have the farmers spreading chemicals on your plants, and ruining the fertitle soil, disturbing the natural nitrate cycle.

Going vegan has been linked to poor health, not just for humans but for the planet also. Human beings ate meat predominantly, its in our DNA to do so. 

End Racism Now

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Going vegan has been linked to poor health, not just for humans but for the planet also. Human beings ate meat predominantly, its in our DNA to do so.

if that's a lie you wanna tell yourself, then fine. don't come at me when i've been vegan for a decade, get regular tests to check my health and even my doctors are impressed.

all of your points are just... weak. but there's a particular falacy that stands out: 

3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

The amazon rainforrest was burned down to support growing soy in China... then you have to ship it to the parts of the world. 

the soy growing in most parts of the world, including the one growing in former amazon territories is used for animal agriculture. big shocker, i know, but the animals you're torturing and then eating have to be fed something and that's destroying our planet.

xoxo Craig
Just now, Saint Jude said:

if that's a lie you wanna tell yourself, then fine. don't come at me when i've been vegan for a decade, get regular tests to check my health and even my doctors are impressed.

all of your points are just... weak. but there's a particular falacy that stands out: 

the soy growing in most parts of the world, including the one growing in former amazon territories is used for animal agriculture. big shocker, i know, but the animals you're torturing and then eating have to be fed something and that's destroying our planet.

How do I get soy here in Scotland? Well, it has to either be flown in over thousands of miles or put on heavy ships for thousands of miles... think of the environmental costs.  All that and you cant absorb any of it and it makes you bloated. Animals don't eat soy lmao... cows are supposed to eat grass! 

I'd love to see your blood work, honestly truly. Being on a vegan diet has proven to cause people to be diabetic, even accelerated the growth of cancers (cancers feed upon sugars...) 

"Animals you are torturing"  lmao they aren't being tortured. But if you wanna go there, what about the mice the foxes or the rabbits + anyother animal that gets killed by a combine harvester? Do they not matter? 

End Racism Now

darkchylde
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Animals don't eat soy lmao... cows are supposed to eat grass! 

oh. honey.

xoxo Craig
47 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

oh. honey.

I can't believe I had to show you a video of a cow eating grass :fail:

If you were alluding to "they burned down the amazon for cattle farming" then you are wrong... they even said it was for growing Soy for China :awkney:   

End Racism Now

darkchylde
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I can't believe I had show you a video of a cow eating grass :fail:

If you were alluding to "they burned down the amazon for cattle farming" then you are wrong... they even said it was for growing Soy for China :awkney:   

I just can't debate with a three year old. You really wanna believe the cows you eat are fed grass? That's you boo. Nice chat!

xoxo Craig
Just now, Saint Jude said:

I just can't debate with a three year old. You really wanna believe the cows you eat are fed grass? That's you boo. Nice chat!

I literally go to a farm to get my steak, and I know 100% its grass fed :awkney:  Pastures and fields of grass everywhere.

Only 3 year olds think veganism is the way forward when you are literally killing the planet and yourselves... but oh well. You do you sis 

End Racism Now

darkchylde
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Only 3 year olds think veganism is the way forward when you are literally killing the planet and yourselves... but oh well. You do you sis 

I must be doing something wrong cause trust me when i tell you i wish it had killed me before i saw your post

xoxo Craig

I must be doing something wrong cause trust me when i tell you i wish it had killed me before i saw your post

Yeah, its called not eating meat or animal products

End Racism Now

darkchylde
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yeah, its called not eating meat or animal products

i call that morals ,)

xoxo Craig

i call that morals ,)

But the mice, rabbits, foxes, and any other animals that prowl through the fields of wheat don't matter when they get shredded (literally) by a combine harvester... okay cool. Keep the pigs and the cows safe, but its okay to kill badgers and mice ect :fail:

End Racism Now

darkchylde
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

But the mice, rabbits, foxes, and any other animals that prowl through the fields of wheat don't matter when they get shredded (literally) by a combine harvester... okay cool. Keep the pigs and the cows safe, but its okay to kill badgers and mice ect :fail:

at this point i'm assuming you're kidding me please stop replying i might get an ictus from second hand embarrassment

xoxo Craig

at this point i'm assuming you're kidding me please stop replying i might get an ictus from second hand embarrassment

This is me reading  "cows dont eat grass" 

Anyways, I will press on and eat our natural diet of meat and other animal products. 

End Racism Now

Not gonna @ anyone but why are we debating the fact that cows eat grass?? I live in the southern part of the United States, have grown up around farms and witness cows eating grass, and there’s literally a word for cows that do nothing all day but eat grass: “graze” :saladga:

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

Not gonna @ anyone but why are we debating the fact that cows eat grass?? I live in the southern part of the United States, have grown up around farms and witness cows eating grass, and there’s literally a word for cows that do nothing all day but eat grass: “graze” :saladga:

A cow? Eating grass? Holy sh*t :bradley:

End Racism Now

Archived