💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star reviews Haus Labs

Jenina

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Loyalty said:

This is what I was thinking. He wasn’t so excited about the products in a way that seemed genuine. It came across as though he was either paid or he’s scared of getting dragged us I guess.  

like he cares what some gaga monsters say to him, he is too bothered buying 250.000$ bags

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster2015

I know absolutely nothing about makeup but someone pointed out the caps on the products are shaped like rooftops of a house and it goes with the name "Haus". Ugh Gaga's mind :bradley:

Ariana Grindr
36 minutes ago, Monster2015 said:

I know absolutely nothing about makeup but someone pointed out the caps on the products are shaped like rooftops of a house and it goes with the name "Haus". Ugh Gaga's mind :bradley:

Bitchhhh

:messga:

The review has already had 1 million views and is trending 3 on YouTube. Looks like him alone can generate more views than all the random influencers Gaga hugged in the launch party combined in their life time. He is powerful in this field and I am so glad he’s nice to Gaga.

Ariana Grindr
1 hour ago, Saeed said:

When Gaga gets positive things y'all still drag her idgi :air:

Exactly!! Some monsters  are literal monsters, like get a life :bye:

Ghost Face
2 hours ago, Fiene said:

I saw that my sister was watching the video (she hates gaga)

But Gaga won heheheheh:sis:

Kill your sister :bye:

It's an honor.

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, Loyalty said:

This is what I was thinking. He wasn’t so excited about the products in a way that seemed genuine. It came across as though he was either paid or he’s scared of getting dragged us I guess.  

He doesn't get excited for everything he reviews. He takes price and quality into factor. It's a good review because the products did what they promised. 

However it's really cool when he is super excited about products. 

Like this one.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Lol @ people trying to discredit his opinion, get over yourselves, just because you dislike his personality for some weird reason, doesnt change the fact that he is very powerful and respected in the make up industry, he is not just a make up youtuber like the rest, he has earned millions upon millions through his make up, he knows what hes talking about, and he doesnt need to get paid or any bs to change his opinions about the products.

He has gone through more controversies than all pop girls of the last 40 years combined, if you think he is worried that some little monsters might get upset on twitter, you are delusional.

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, Loyalty said:

He seemed genuine to me. And almost like he was surprised that he actually liked it.

AndrewGr

Instead of only talking about how Gaga is winning again maybe it's time to acknowledge that it's a win for Sarah as well, you f*cking ungrateful twats? :trollga:

Archived