Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star reviews Haus Labs

Jenina

Featured Posts

LGMonster95
4 minutes ago, bruceinboots said:

except for the shady comments he liked and that shady moment when he assumed that the applicator for the glam attacks were copied from him.. not literally said but it's there 

Overall his review was still positive. I don't really care about what comments he liked

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

lets be honest I wonder how much he got paid to do this review..

He clearly stated that he doesn't take money for a good review and why is so hard to believe that her product is good when literally everyone else said that it's great? 

3 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

wtf happens with this fanbase I- :bye:

could mean anything

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

He clearly stated that he doesn't take money for a good review and why is so hard to believe that her product is good when literally everyone else said that it's great? 

wonder how much he got paid to say he doesn't take money for good reviews.  we're suppose to expect someone to pay him to do a bad review??:ladyhaha:  and im not trying to say her product is bad! I never said that.  What im saying is something different.

♥ Kindness Police.

Rudz Xinc

Why do I have a feeling HL will get ditched just like the Fame & EDG perfumes, there will be no follow up after that

Look at those clowns

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

wonder how much he got paid to say he doesn't take money for good reviews.  we're suppose to expect someone to pay him to do a bad review??:ladyhaha:  and im not trying to say her product is bad! I never said that.  What im saying is something different.

It would have made more sense if people did negative reviews except for him but not the other way around....but whatever

Neight Shayde

icb some of her stans really want her to fail so bad i-

one day they're "gaga you mean the world to me i'm crying" and the next they're "hausflop who paid for this positive review wow ew"

Lottie Winters

She doesn’t need to pay for a good review and J Star doesn’t take any money at all for reviews. That is why his opinion/validation is so important.

I absolutely love the Aphrodite glam attack I bought. It feels amazing and adds a nice pop. 

36 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

You’re saying they paid him for a good review, why would they do that unless the products sucked? That’s exactly what youre saying :duck:

42 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

What leads you to believe Gaga and her company paid for this positive review?

I don't know a lot about makeup community. It would be a little disappointing if what you're saying is true, but I don't really believe it.

Archived