💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Recording / Studio C

OMonster

Featured Posts

56 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Oh yeah, the interview says that she lives in one of the Hollywood Hills but that three different security people have made it clear to the interviewer that she's not to disclose which hill.

Isn't the address of her home pretty well known, though? I mean, whenever a "famous" house goes on the market, it's easy to find the address from the listing. 

I know where she lives. I could get in my car and be there in an hour. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast
47 minutes ago, NT78 said:

Isn't the address of her home pretty well known, though? I mean, whenever a "famous" house goes on the market, it's easy to find the address from the listing. 

I imagine it would be easy to find, since it's Frank Zappa's old house, but I've never looked up any of her addresses. Then again, I'm unfamiliar with the L.A. area, so it wouldn't really matter. Making visitors sign NDAs not to reveal her address seem kind of pointless, though I guess I understand why they go through the motions. 

But yeah, I guess it's not really a secret, which is why I hope she has top-notch security. 

She/Her/Hers

OMonster
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

So poking around on that website, looks like she was in Studio B. What that means, I have no clue :sweat:

henson.jpg

Oh, you're completely right! 

That's the control room for Studio B.

I didn't see the photograph before, because you have to click off to find it, right? It's not one of the automatic pictures. 

Great find :)

subtext / fantasy

She is in Studio B, look at the weird white rock art thing behind her in Instagram photo and on the wall in photo of Studio B in live room (she is standing in console room looking out).

found it homer simpson GIF

Edit: oop, apparently I'm late to the realization

1 hour ago, NT78 said:

It was widely reported that she bought the Zappa house, but I can see why they wouldn't want to advertise the fact that she's living there full time now and running Haus Labs out of it. Because yeah, the address is very easy to find, and the house is right on a regular street. There isn't even a long driveway. I'm sure her security if fantastic, which is why they're like "hey, please don't print her address in a magazine". 

Also, reading from website, other albums that have been recorded there: Tapestry (Carole King), Blue (Joni Mitchell), Rock & Roll (John Lennon), A Kind of Hush (The Carpenters).

LEGENDARY. Maybe one day they can add Gaga to the list!

Archived