Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B member of a gang!

corvus albus

Featured Posts

18 hours ago, Smcgibben said:

In the “ cancel culture” we now live in I will never understand how she’s legit done horrible things and no one seems to care  

Because she's changed and developed. I mean, her upbringing didn't help her out. Not everyone has the luxury of stability, money and well-rounded family & friends.

I'm sure you've hurt somebody before, imagine if that mistake ruined you forever?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Hahaha that’s so quaint :diane: yeah if you’re in LA, NYC, or Chicago you very well may not *know* a gang member but you know where they are at and where you ought not to be at a given time :laughga: it’s not a war zone like the media makes it out to be, but it’s just a part of city life and keeping your wits about you when you’re out and about in “dangerous” areas.

I'm so thankful I don't have to worry about going about life like that. Of course, as is with any city, there is going to be a "bad" area, but almost anything that really happens is always personal; two guys arguing over something and it develops from there. Crimes, besides the occasional burglary, are very rarely random.

17 hours ago, Gogo Yubari said:

Because she's changed and developed. I mean, her upbringing didn't help her out. Not everyone has the luxury of stability, money and well-rounded family & friends.

I'm sure you've hurt somebody before, imagine if that mistake ruined you forever?

I mean I’m sure I’ve hurt peoples feelings, but I’ve never drugged someone and stole from them... 

but in all honestly I totally believe in giving people  second chances and I think what matters is to see how people are able to change from their past. It’s more the hypocritical reactions that bother me. There are a lot of people who have been attacked for offensive things they said years ago, but when cardi admits to doing horrible things she doesn’t get the same outrage. It’s just the double standard I don’t like 

TheQueenEnthusiast

So many people here sound so white privileged-ly and insensitive...ew...

Anyways y'all are weird... Cardi literally has raps and MVs about gang life...was it NOT obvious? 

Archived