Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Beto O'Rourke Was Doing AMA on Reddit

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Here is the link:

See his comments section on his profile to read all of the answered questions.

Well, he is reaching the people now. Will more candidates do an AMA too next? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ What ♥ A ♥ Fine ♥ Coat ♥ Of ♥ Fur! ♥

Whispering

Probably not the smartest thing to do. The gun nuts are beyond crazy passionate. 

Then again, maybe he is at the point where he doesn’t give a **** anymore.

SEANGT
5 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Probably not the smartest thing to do. The gun nuts are beyond crazy passionate. 

definitely doesn't give a ****, which is why i enjoy him being in the race still lol 

• Like 3

Batwings
9 minutes ago, Whispering said:

These are people who think owning a gun that can mow down a crowd of people in seconds is a right but that healthcare and education are privileges. I think a lot of people don't give a **** what they think about anything these days.

• Like 4

SEANGT

okay reading all of these gun rights comments is ridiculous. thousands of downvotes on his gun answers. multi-paragraph responses with dozens of links and stats....it's not that complicated. nobody needs an AK-47 or AR-15. You just don't. They should be illegal. You should be required to turn them in. They should eventually be criminalized. 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Whispering
46 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

definitely doesn't give a ****, which is why i enjoy him being in the race still lol 

Same! He speaks for a good portion of Americans who don’t want military style weapons out on our streets and want stricter gun laws overall. 

• Like 3

djBuffoon

I understand that his promise on confiscating assault rifles will most likely cost him the nomination, but I agree with Beto 100% on it. I really like his takes on most topics, he's passionate, sharp, well-meaning, and reasonable.

• Like 2

Lion Heart

Do you still drink alcohol following your drunk driving incident?

:rip: 

Lion Heart

I'm reading Beto's responses, and they are all the same stuff he's been saying since running for Senate: the main difference this time is that he now fully supports the Gun Buyback program. Everything else is the same-old rehearsed talking points, and in some cases, he does not really answer the questions. 

FABian
7 hours ago, Batwings said:

These are people who think owning a gun that can mow down a crowd of people in seconds is a right but that healthcare and education are privileges. I think a lot of people don't give a **** what they think about anything these days.

That's false. Assault and automatic guns that are capable of launching multiple bullets in one round are already banned and regulated in american...

At least to my knowledge 

Edited by FABian

ReginaGeorge

Did they asking him for nudes? Or his d size? 

monique i would like to see it GIF

Such a daddy

5b7db0d10ce5f595208b483d-750-375.jpg

Edited by ReginaGeorge
  • LMAO 1

AJRocketMan

Although I may no longer support him in the Presidential Race, I admire him for having the courage to do this! Hopefully other candidates (namely Sanders and Warren) have the guts to do this too.

I’m a Bad Kid and I will survive

Whispering
2 hours ago, FABian said:

That's false. Assault and automatic guns that are capable of launching multiple bullets in one round are already banned and regulated in american...

At least to my knowledge 

Assault weapons are a class of semi-automatic firearm specifically designed to kill humans quickly and efficiently. They are a relatively new class of weapon—during the 1980s, the gun industry sought to reverse a decline in consumer demand for guns by developing and marketing new types of weapons based on high-powered military designs. Between 1994 and 2004, certain “semiautomatic assault weapons” were banned at the federal level, but currently there is no federal law regulating these highly lethal weapons.

Wounds caused by assault weapons are more severe and lethal than wounds caused by other firearms, and, particularly when paired with large capacity magazines, assault weapons can injure more people more quickly. Because of this lethality, assault weapons are frequently the guns of choice for individuals who carry out horrific public attacks.