Mark Ronson Comes Out

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

Vitleysingur
2 hours ago, uo111 said:

Damn, that means none of the GGDGays have a chance :chica:

I feel very offended. :bye::stalkga:

1 hour ago, Michael Lucas said:

I mean, sapiosexual seems really "asexual" to me, you know? Two sapiosexuals will achieve orgasm debating about some complicated issue or something? Obviously, that's not the case. My point is that if he is willing to suck a ****, to have his ass pounded by another man or to pound other men's asses, to suck and **** ***, to have romantic feelings for men and women, he is bissexual regardless of the reason he is attracted to that man or woman in particular (the reason here being the person's intelligence).

I'm not the owner of the truth. This is something that came to my mind and I wanted to share with you.

This sounds HOT.

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He’s literally just bisexual lol. What you admire in a person, intelligence, manners, relatability, etc. doesn’t count towards sexuality. Everyone has a sexual orientation and a type, it doesn’t really go deeper than that. 

These labels are laughable. 

1 hour ago, Michael Lucas said:

Even gender fluid people has, more or less, masculine traits or feminine traits. I'm a top. I can **** men and women, I could **** a feminine "man" that doesn't identify himself as a man too. Does that make me pansexual? He is still in a male body even if he doesn't use his **** -  and if he is under feminine hormones he will have feminine traits and a feminine body.  You can't run from the only two sexes that exists regardless of what's on the person's head. Pansexual, sapiosexual, are variations of bisexuality. At some point you will have to sexually please your partner and if you can do that with men and women, you are bisexual.

I've been sexual with female before, yet I'm still gay. My bisexual best friend (female) is in a relationship with a man, and yet she's still bisexual. Just because you do stuff with specific people doesn't mean you are either straight, gay or bisexual. You can be anything in-between or even off the spectrum.  It just depends on how you feel with different people.

Like I said before (and I'll keep saying it), let people enjoy the things that only affects them. Sexuality is a complex thing that a lot of people struggle with, and it's their OWN struggle to face. Not yours.. Plus...  It's not like Mark Ronson is expecting you to remember his sexuality, or to call him by that from now on. And neither does anyone who expresses their identity like this.

Sugar Baby
3 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Which means he is bisexual lol why do people have to come up with new terms to feel special?

Lol This :reductive:

LGBTTTQQJGKNKGYRD+++++ will continue adding letters I guess :wtfga:

Chromaticunt
32 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Why did GGD suddenly become so intolerant to sexualities ?! :icega:

Because they're school-aged little twinks who think they know everything. :huntyga:

Hi just a PSA that I'm only sexually attracted to people who smell like coconuts and that's how I identify my self. A cocosexual, if you will. 

So they've been changing the definition of pansexual so much and they've actually come up with a new term that kind of replaces it huh :triggered:

And people taking the "sexual" part of "heterosexual", "homosexual", "bisexual" etc literally :toofunny: It's about love first, thanks.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived