Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jeffree Star Reviewing Haus Labs

jprince99x

Featured Posts

Just now, JR Gg said:

Manny was being a bitch. I wonder if he actually read the manual given as he barely experimented with the products :ladyhaha:

He prob wasn't allowed a meet and greet or Gaga didn't make him feel special enough 😂

No but its only natural for not everyone to like it. I'd be more suspicious if it was all ultra glowing praise. I mean it's definitely very positive but it feels genuine? Like you can see the sparkle and the liquid to powder finish so there's no lies. 

But Gaga put the WERK in and met all those randoms. Anyone who was prone to being bitchy just because it's their brand can't really fight the Gaga eye contact*. Part of being a good business person is selling, networking, love bombing. She did that! 

*Well apart from Manny apparently  😒(no idea who he is) 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
23 minutes ago, Madling said:

He prob wasn't allowed a meet and greet or Gaga didn't make him feel special enough 😂

No but its only natural for not everyone to like it. I'd be more suspicious if it was all ultra glowing praise. I mean it's definitely very positive but it feels genuine? Like you can see the sparkle and the liquid to powder finish so there's no lies. 

But Gaga put the WERK in and met all those randoms. Anyone who was prone to being bitchy just because it's their brand can't really fight the Gaga eye contact*. Part of being a good business person is selling, networking, love bombing. She did that! 

I don't think the issue is that Manny didn't like some of the products and gave Haus Labs a mixed review. Some people aren't going to like it, and besides the majority of reviews are quite positive. People, at least from what I understand, are kind of snarking on him because he liked some social media comments that the Haus packaging was copying his packaging.

Miracle
31 minutes ago, Madling said:

Manny gave a very positive review 

StarstruckIllusion
12 hours ago, Jesse said:

Tbh his videos always get the top spots on trending so its a big deal what he says

This. Idc how much people hate him, what he says on make-up matters. Periot. The circus act of people pretending he’s not is tiringgg. 

but the reception has seemed really positive so I’m excited 😳

LilyLark
6 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

This. Idc how much people hate him, what he says on make-up matters. Periot. The circus act of people pretending he’s not is tiringgg. 

but the reception has seemed really positive so I’m excited 😳

I think he'll have an impact (the extent of the impact, who knows). My point was that it won't hurt Gaga with the GP or MSM or even her own fans if he doesn't like her makeup—some people were acting like Gags was about to be cancelled or her career would be seriously hurt if he gave he makeup a bad review, and the GP generally doesn't give a sh*t about that sort of thing or if they do care, it's not going to keep them from buying her albums lol. The only thing is maybe the sales at Haus will be impacted and a couple of outlets like US Weekly will write  a few pieces like "Gaga's Make Up Gets Dragged."

Luna Lovegood

Today is the day y’all. May god be with us. Amen 

luna’s advocate

gagaschickens

ive been waiting for his review, he better not ruin gags career

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

BornAsUnic0rn
On 9/19/2019 at 1:33 AM, Zander said:

To deny that he doesn't have some influence is out of touch. He's raved about products before and they've had to be restocked (multiple times on occasions). Make up is universal so no audience is irrelevant in this market.

If he doesn't like it it's not the end of world, but it would be nice if he did because it would be nice to see gaga getting those sales. 

Exactly. He made so many products sell out immediately after reviewing them. Haus Labs wouldn’t die with a bad review. But the impact of a good one will be undeniable.

ltlmnstr

From what I’ve seen...women love it while gay men seem super shady and mixed...and I can only say 2013 Cancel Gaga is rearing its head again...

Try it for yourself everyone and leave a typed review and stars.

IAmNotHere1997
4 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

and I can only say 2013 Cancel Gaga is rearing its head again...

Don't you think this is a really HUGE reach? :wtf:

ltlmnstr
14 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Don't you think this is a really HUGE reach? :wtf:

Not really. A lot of Gay men still to this day hate her. Like she should’ve never been on Drag Race. And they don’t care about A Star is Born.

Don’t let Oscar win fool you. She still had plenty of haters in Jeffree’s age group. They never liked her in the first place.

IAmNotHere1997
Just now, ltlmnstr said:

Not really. A lot of Gay men still to this day hate her. Like she should’ve never been on Drag Race. And they don’t care about A Star is Born.

Don’t let Oscar win fool you. She still had plenty of haters in Jeffree’s age group. They never liked her in the first place.

The people you mentioned are barely 200-300. While the people that are actually interested in Gaga are millions. So who's winning? :giggle:

Archived