Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jeffree Star Reviewing Haus Labs

jprince99x

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Um...his last video released 3 days ago already has 6 million views, sis. 

But go off.

6 mil is less than 8 mil :teehee:

"Go OfF"

brian regan what GIF

3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Yes he is. He is popular among the audience who will buy Haus Lab products. 

His opinion won’t end a brand but it would be a great endorsement for him to approve of the products. 

Brands send him stuff in hopes he’ll review them on his channel. 

The point is that this audience is irrelevant in a business point of you, it can't rely only on them, so for the real big audience that they want to aim to buy it, he's videos are pretty much nothing and unknown,

If she wanted to make a niche product for lil monsters, gays and Jeffree fans, she wouldn't even start this project.

So this is my point in some sense, he's not really going to change anything to the biggest audience that this project is aimed to..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, River said:

"Go OfF"

brian regan what GIF

The point is that this audience is irrelevant in a business point of you, it can't rely only on them, so for the real big audience that they want to aim to buy it, he's videos are pretty much nothing and unknown,

If she wanted to make a niche product for lil monsters, gays and Jeffree fans, she wouldn't even start this project.

So this is my point in some sense, he's not really going to change anything to the biggest audience that this project is aimed to..

No one said the brand relies on his review. 

People here are saying it doesn’t matter, which is not true either. 

Just for optics it would be bad to have a horrible review from a big makeup influencer and someone who owns their own makeup brand. 

You don’t have to like someone to acknowledge they have influence. 

The fact people are obsessed with discrediting Jeffree says it all. 

jprince99x
12 minutes ago, River said:

"Go OfF"

Keep in mind that this video has 1.1 million views.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

17 minutes ago, River said:

"Go OfF"

brian regan what GIF

To deny that he doesn't have some influence is out of touch. He's raved about products before and they've had to be restocked (multiple times on occasions). Make up is universal so no audience is irrelevant in this market.

If he doesn't like it it's not the end of world, but it would be nice if he did because it would be nice to see gaga getting those sales. 

9 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

No one said the brand relies on his review. 

People here are saying it doesn’t matter, which is not true either. 

Just for optics it would be bad to have a horrible review from a big makeup influencer and someone who owns their own makeup brand. 

You don’t have to like someone to acknowledge they have influence. 

The fact people are obsessed with discrediting Jeffree says it all. 

I just think that all the overreacting and fears of his reviews are a bit too much and people needs to calm down, I discredited their fears in my post.. 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, River said:

I just think that all the overreacting and fears of his reviews are a bit too much and people needs to calm down, I discredited their fears in my post.. 

I agree people overreact but discrediting big influencers is just wrong. 

Influencers.... influence. They are an extension of a brand’s marketing campaign. Companies sponsor them or send PR to them in hopes of reaching more potential consumers. 

Luna Lovegood

Y’all can dislike him all you want but you guys can’t deny the fact that he has a huge following/influence in the beauty community. I really REALLY hope it’s Jeffree Starr approved. 

luna’s advocate

NoPaperGangsta
10 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Jeffree is aware that you all are giving his opinion so much importance, that's why he is teasing and posting on Friday like it's  some grand event. 

TBH. He should be scared of giving gaga a bad review ,gaga isn't James Charles henny 

This. 

hail to Venus!

7 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I don’t know who hurt you. But I’m here if you need me.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

And I will always be here for you. Looking forward to it 😉

GagaMyBlood95

Guys... You can like or dislike him, but he is one of the biggest (arguably the biggest) beauty influencer on YouTube and his opinion DOES matter actually.

His audience is huge and it can help Gaga's brand A LOT if he 'approves' it. Will Haus Laboratories survive without Jeffree Star? Absolutely. But still it would be super cool if he actually likes the products!

Vitleysingur

Even if he panned HL, it's not the end of the world. I mean soccer moms and grandmas will buy the products anyway. :queenga:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

He can’t just pan it without real justification and evidence.  I would say at worst he will give it a lukewarm/modest review.

FameHookah
11 hours ago, dit said:

omg sorry I had no idea my post sounded blunt! I didn't mean for it to come across that way. Was just responding! :heart: 

Tbh he actively brands himself as being "blunt" and "honest" and a "bad bitch who is fearlesS" etc...but actions speak louder than words and as someone who has really dived deep into his catalog of videos I'm afraid most of his major videos where he goes IN on a company stem from personal issues he has with the brand rather than the products. Jeffree does this thing where he already has a pre conceived notion of how he will review the brand based on a plethora of things; does he like the owner, does he like the message, is it a major competitor to him, has the brand been critical of him before? etc...and then he puts on a lens. If the brand is safe from all those things he puts on a happy lens and reviews it positively. If the brand ticks even just a couple of those categories he goes IN and totally destroys the brand, owner etc..and then maybe compliments one product to make it seem like he is unbiased. He is extremely manipulative and cunning. Don't let him fool you. You arn't a "real bitch" just by repeating it. It shows by your actions. 

Yep he's pure evil, even tho i enjoy his products/videos its clear that he's very manipulative.

WTF is MDNA

Archived